Part 8

TW for an embarrassing scene in this chapters smut. Second hand embarrassment is strong in this one. Accidental period mishap but no emphasis on it. Not treated as a kink. Hope y'all can work past the second hand embarrassment and keep reading LMAOAOA thank u again for all your support and sorry for the late chapter.  

When you woke up again, you felt kind of sick. Your head hurt and your muscles were sore. You saw Kylo asleep next to you and decided to just let him sleep, making your way to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and wanted to cry. Your hair was a mess, there was a pimple popping up on you chin, and you looked like you hadn't slept in ages. Was this what Kylo had been looking at this whole time ? You got anxious and overwhelmed. You lifted your shirt up and looked at your body in the mirror, getting even more self conscious. You decided to stop looking at yourself and just go pee, like you had originally planned.

When you headed back to the room, Kylo was awake, and he had turned on the TV.

"Morning, I ordered breakfast," he mentioned nonchalantly. Ordered? What, did he have a personal chef or something?

You hummed in response, not wanting to draw too much attention to yourself. You sat in bed next to him and brought your knees up to your chest under the covers, staring blankly at the wall ahead.

Kylo noticed your silent demeanor , but said nothing. He figured you weren't really a morning person, and your sleep had been choppy, so you were probably tired.

A doorbell sound echoed throughout the home, and Kylo motioned at you to follow him. You entered the living room and Kylo flipped a switch on his wall. Automatically, the elevator doors opened and a woman came in, pushing in a cart full of food. Kylo handed her a tip and she left quickly.

"You didn't tell me this was a hotel. You have room service?" You joked.

"It's not, but I do have room service. Eat whatever you want," he said, picking up a plate of waffles and grabbing the syrup to pour over them, before sitting down at his table. You grabbed a single waffle and put it on your plate, not really feeling motivated to eat. You sat in front of him and ate a piece out of your waffle, pushing the rest of it around on your plate.

"Why aren't you eating?" It came off more sternly than he had hoped, but he didn't care enough to clarify.

"I don't know, not really hungry"

Kylo cocked an eyebrow at you. You hadn't eaten since before you came to his house the day before. There was no way you couldn't be hungry.

     "Mhm. You gotta study for your test," he reminded you. You rolled your eyes at him. He wanted to say something, but opted for glaring at you instead. You stood up and picked the text book off the table, walking back into his room and sitting down on the floor, propping the book open.

     Kylo walked in behind you, just as you slid down on your belly, laying on the floor in front of the book. You hit your head against the soft carpet repeatedly and softly, showing how unamused you were at having to do any sort of work.

Kylo sat next to you, with his legs stretched out and his arms on the floor behind his back, supporting his body weight. He slipped a hand in your hair and gripped it, gently pulling your head up off the floor. You looked at him out the corner of your eye , and he raised both his eyebrows at you. You rolled your eyes, pulling against his grip to bring your face back to the floor.

"Start reading." He ordered. You ignored him. He pulled your head up again and made you look into his eyes.

"What? Does the little slut need some motivation?" He slipped his hand around your neck. You looked into his eyes, but couldn't find the energy to be turned on. Instead, you felt dirty. This wasn't what you needed right now. You were scared to tell him.