Story Details

**This novel is entirely Mary Grace Gorman's and so are the characters and settings in it. The writing was all done by Mary Grace Gorman as well. All of the graphics and drawings were also done by Mary Grace Gorman and any form of plagiarism will be reported.**

SYNOPSIS:
Days after graduating her senior year of high school, Aubrey Nadir finds herself lost and looking at the only place she's ever had. The sky. When her mother died eleven years ago, the child seemed to lose her heart. She did not know how to move on, so she did all she could to keep up her one, childish promise to her mom. The promise was this, that she would 'take her mom to the stars.'  So here, eleven years later, Aubrey continues to watch the midnight diamonds above. Doing all she can, Aubrey dreams of being accepted into a certain NASA internship program in her gap year before college. This will allow the penniless girl from Washington, DC to have a chance at something bigger in life than the polluted sidewalks and flashing streetlights of her city.  Holding onto hope after school ends, Aubrey comes across something odd in the pattern of the sky. A black circle that blends into the sky covers a select few stars. Sharing her observations and theories with her blog, a member of an organization called "The PSE" notices her unique theory that changes the way we look at our universe.  Later accepted by this internship Aubrey believes to be with NASA, she soon finds it is not what she expected. She is not studying the sky but instead needed to work with the PSE, the military, the US government, and select NASA employees to understand this circle that has the potential to cause unexpected, devastating effects...

YES, this book has a plot and I know where it's going. It is not an endless television-show-like book but instead a novel.
YES, it has conflict: man VS man, man VS society, man VS nature.
YES, I try my best to show when I write and not tell.
YES, my characters do have character development. I do my best to give them each unique personalities and backstories which leads us onto the next section...

CHARACTERS

Aubrey Ray Jones (PROTAGONIST)
Carter Quinn Lee
Ody Joseph Winter
Kerta Genevieve Aldrich

Mr. Aldrich 
Dr. Erik Bhurr 
Dr. Ramona Ammon
Dr. Damien Neloms 
Dr. Benjamin Plomin

Mae Winter
Mr. Antonio
Maria Lee

~~~

This book is a mix of the genres ADVENTURE and SCIENCE-FICTION

~~~

IF YOU SEE ANY OBVIOUS TYPOS PLEASE JUST SAY SOMETHING!!! I really appreciate it when you point out my mistakes. It helps me get better and that is what I need :)

***

Well, that's about it. Please enjoy, The Sub-Zero Summer!