PART 2:FIRST MET

We go to vocal class .at first i will give you same info about the teachers. Our vocal  teacher(shawn morier) maybe my favorite among all teachers. because when I first came to the company he was the one who treated me best.

FİRST VOCAL CLASS TOGETHER

SHAWN MORİER:hi girls. İ am you new vocal class teacher. Since it is your first day today, I will do some exercises one by one.
.then he set us some exercise one by one.i dont know how was it goes the others cuz i was the last.but when  my turn comes i come in the studio.

SHAWN MORİER:hi you must be rosie right?       ME:yes everyone call me rosie.
SHAWN MORİER:ok lets start.(He teach me some exercise and then told me…)
SHAWN MORİER:ok good.now sing me a song you love to sing.
ME:i am a little shy .i never sing someone who i dont know well.
SHAWN MORİER:its ok, its just you and me ,you can do it.and you know what when i start with taeyun …
ME.(i cut his Word )from TXT?!
SHAWN MORİER:…yes and he just feeze while singing .can you imagine ?a World wide known star freeze cuz he had to sing to his teacher.he was just like you. thats why i know you can do everything.
you just need a team that empowers you.look there(he showed me the team) I've been working with 3 girls out there for long time and you found the team to complete you. so don't be afraid they will take good care of you. trust your team.
ME:thanks sir Morier. i will try my best.

While i sing he looks suprise after i finish he said.
SHAWN MORİER:you are the new maknae right?its obvious .you talent reveal itself.        ME:thanks sir Morier!
SHAWN MORİER: we will work together from now on.          ME:ok sir.(while smile )
PRESENT TİME
We went to the singing room with the girls, while one of us was in the evaluation, while the others were looking through the studio from the glass and trying to understand how it went. we were all excited because this was the final assessment.
Finally, it was my turn too. The evaluation of the others was good and now they were looking through the window for me.i went to studio. But when I walked in, they took the girls to the other floor for a dance assessment. So I was alone.
SHAWN MORİER:hi rosie how are you today?
ME:good mr.Morier.this is our last assiement so i am a little nervous.
SHAWN MORİER:ahh dont be.lets start shall we?
He gave me a sheet of lyrics and asked me to sing.and i did what he say.he seems like it.
SHAWN MORİER: You passed the evaluation, honey. Now you have a dance and choreography evaluation in the 2nd studio on the 14th floor. hurry up you don't want to be late.
ME:thanks Mr. Morier.
İ was running to dance studio then i realise there were 14 floor that was too much for me.plus if i get tired before dance practise i cant Show myself compiletly (these are just excuse)so ı use elevator.the door was about the close but someone saıd me…

the door was about the close but someone saıd me…