PART:8 JUNGKOOK OPEN UP

DAY 4

I was still under the influence of what I experienced yesterday. But i olso was sad cuz of the news on TV that about me and jimin.I drank a coffee and went to the company.

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up in the morning with a terrible headache. I was prepared cuz get up late. I planned to make a coffee and go to the company. When I got down to the kitchen, boys finished their breakfast.

RM:good morning,how was last night? ME:it was good.(actually I didn't remember anything)

RM:you remember nothing right? ME:I met with shawn,we drink a little then...

SUGA:then you stepped into girls dorm.

ME:what?! (I usually didn't drink this much

ME:what?! (I usually didn't drink this much. I had no idea what I was doing last night. I doubted that I did things I didn't want to do.)

RM:so...(he started to tell the whole story. There is a feeling like, when you make a huge mistake, cold sweat gliding down your head, a few seconds of stagnation that your mind feels for you to make you forget what you are experienced. Then you started to hear the world's loudest sirens,that was like that .)

ME:did I realy do that? JİN:kook,as your hyung,I can say that, you were act like an idiot.

ME:ah thanks hyung!that realy,did help me.(I was just in a shamed) V:you have to apologize to her. ME:I know.but how can I look her face again.oh god,why am I acting this way lately?

V: (he wispered)cuz of love (he smirked walked away)

after a while we went out to go to the company. The reason we went together was the jimin's hit the headline thing.as axpected,cameramans were there.but we figure it out. When I arrived at the studio, rosie was doing warm-up .