PART 3:FIRST HEARTBROKEN

I woke up early so I decide to call İAN cuz we couldn't talk past 2 days. And I wanted to give him the good news. unfortunately he did not open.but that moment ceren called me.

CEREN:hi babie! We haven't talked for a long time, what are you doing?

Ahh I just wake up. I called ian before you called, but he didn't open it.do you know anything?

CEREN:ahh girl he didnt talk to you did he? ME:is there something wrong?

CEREN:she made a serious face) He was very upset after you left. He needed someone to take care of him.And he is ...with suzy now.

The phone fell from my hand with the feeling of the current sadness

The phone fell from my hand with the feeling of the current sadness. When I was so close to my dreams, I had to leave another part of me and continue on the road. But at that moment, I felt something was really broken inside me. The breaking sound was echoing in my ears.I ran into my room while crying. I didn't even take my phone from the floor. My crying voices awoke lucy when I got to the room.

LUCY:whats wrong ?why are you crying?(she looked realy worried

LUCY:whats wrong ?why are you crying?(she looked realy worried.)

ME: my boyfriend cheated on me. Why didnt he broke up with me instead of this disguasting ...thing?!i heard it from my friend,crincy. i was only standing as a 2nd option from the begining for him i guess!

Other members came inside our room cuz they heard my yelling.

EUNAE:aw, girl why are you crying?

ME:nothing ,just for a stupit guy.i don't even know why I am cyring(I laughed at myself.)its so stupid to cry for a guy.(while crying and trying to smile)I never wanted to be one of "I am crying cuz my boyfriend cheated on me" type of girl.UGH!...idiot,idiot,idiot...

LUCY:stop!no its not.you just learn and its normal to be upset.

ADELA: And look at it from the point of view. You're not going to spend more time with someone who doesn't deserve you. Maybe that kid was going to be playing with you for months.