Chapter 1- The Wedding

Rebecca's POV

Today is the day. The day I get married to the love of my life. Currently I am in a private room at my future husband's parents house. We decided to get married at his parent's home instead of a church. Looking in the mirror, I see my wedding dress and how I look beautiful. Continuing to examine my dress, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I told the person behind the door. The door opened revealing Meredith, one of my best friends and my maid of honor.

"Hey Rebecca. You look lovely girl. Wow, I can't believe your marrying Troy." Meredith said squealing in the process.

"I can't believe it either Mer. It just all feels like a dream, you know?"

"I know what you mean Rebecca. At times, I too wonder if Jaheem and I will ever be like you and Troy."

"What's up my besties?" Christina said entering the room.

"Oh nothing Chris, Mer here is saying how she hopes that Jaheem and her will be like Troy and I." I replied while laughing at Meredith whose face is slightly red.

"But hey Christina, what about you and Dereck huh? Don't think we don't see how you guys act around each other." Meredith said now making Christina blush.

"Whatever." Christina said scoffing in the process which you could tell was fake just hearing it.

"Okay ladies. Remember I am the bride today, so all attention should be on me." I replied changing the subject or they will start arguing .

"Yeah, come on Christina let's help our girl go get her man." Meredith said causing the both of us to laugh.***

*** "Do you Rebecca Jones take Troy Adams to be your lawfully wedded husband no matter the circumstances until death?" The marriage officer asked.

"I do." I replied with a bright smile on my face.

"Lovely. And do you Troy Adams take Rebecca Jones to be your lawfully wedded wife until no matter the circumstances until death?" He asked now facing my soon to be husband.

"I do." Troy replied smiling brightly.

"Very well then, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce husband and wife, Mr. & Mrs. Troy Adams. You may kiss the bride." The marriage officer said. After he said that, Troy held me and I looked into his eyes to see love and admiration. Slowly, he leaned forward and captured my lips in a slightly passionate kiss to which I gladly accepted. "My Husband". After our kissing moment, we held hands and started walking of the platform while the photographer takes our photo/picture.***

*** Currently, we are at the venue of the reception, doing our couples dance. Everyone surrounded us and were cheering us on. After sometime, we were finished with our dance and I decided to sit down at our table. I was about to take a sip of champagne when I saw a letter on the table with a name I will never forget.