Chapter 3- The Confession

Rebecca's POV 

The reception is over now and persons started leaving. I have been searching for Troy for 5 minutes now, although I am not in a hurry as I don't know how to tell him. Still searching for him, I ran into Meredith. 

"Hey Mer. Have you seen Troy about the place?" I asked 

"Yeah Becca. He was over at the buffet taking some food. That was the last I saw him." Meredith replied. 

"Okay, thanks Mer." I answered leaving her and heading in the direction of the buffet. I found Troy putting some food on/in his plate. Building up the courage, I walked closer to him. 

Deep breath in, Deep breath out. 

"Troy." I called out with a smile on my face to mask what is about to come.

"Hello my wife. Glad to see you finally come down. I was worried about you. Is everything okay?" Troy asked, concern in his voice. 

I can't lie to him. I just can't. Losing the smile on my face, I started talking. 

"Um Troy, we uh, need to talk and I have something I need to show you." I said. 

"Rebecca, what's going on? You are giving a weird feeling right now." Troy replied with a worried look on his face. 

"Troy, I promise to explain everything, just follow me." I replied to which he put his plate on a nearby table. We started walking in the direction of the room I was in earlier. I closed the door and Troy sat on the sofa in the room. 

"Troy before I begin, I want to apologize. I know you will be disappointed in me when I tell what the problem is." I said, sighing in the process.  

"Hey, Becca, just tell me. There is no need for you to be afraid." Troy replied getting up and walking towards me and wrapped his arms around me. At this point, I was ready to cry my eyes out but forced against it. After he let me go, I backed away from him and look right into his eyes. 

It's now or forever deal with the consequences. 

"Troy, when you and I took a break last year around this time, I was at an old friend from high school and I did drugs." After I said that, Troy's face is now in complete shock. 

"What? Rebecca... What?" That was the only thing that came out of mouth. At this point, I started crying lightly. 

"I'm so sorry Troy. I didn't think I would have to tell you this because I already got some help with it and I am okay now." I replied and Troy's face is now emotionless. 

"So Rebecca, what is making you tell me this now?" Troy asked looking down. I have no choice but to talk up now. 

"Um, my friend is threatening me saying if I don't give her $100,000, she will send pictures to you to ruin our relationship." I replied waiting for Troy to say something.