Chapter 6- The End

Rebecca's POV

Alexa was sitting at back of the diner looking at us and the entrance of the diner. Troy and I walked side and side as we approached her. We arrived at the table she motioned us to sit down. She then started talking. 

"So, Rebecca, do you have the cash? I don't have time for games. Oh, I see you brought your husband, how charming." Alexa stated sarcastically. 

"Once again yes Alexa. Now I want the pictures that you have in exchange for the cash." I stated firmly. 

"Now now Rebecca, where is the fun in that? I mean how am I suppose to make more money off you if I don't have something to blackmail you with?" Alexa asked to which I recorded on my phone. 

"Look Alexa, just give me the pictures and you get the cash and we have ourselves a deal." I answered to her so called questions. 

Where is Officer Henry and his partner? 

"Fine Rebecca, but I will find something to use against you again. Now let's do this." Alexa stated getting up from the table to which Troy and I followed. 

"Now hand over the cash." Alexa stated. As Troy is about to give her the cash, we heard a loud shout. 

"FREEZE!!!." The voice of Officer Henry shouted while holding his gun. At this Troy and I were looking behind us at him when we heard running. We looked in front of us to see Alexa running towards the back of the building. I started running after her however, it wasn't needed. As I bent the corner Alexa went around, there stood Officer Dean pointing his gun at Alexa. Troy was running behind as well then relaxed when he saw Alexa caught. Officer Henry then came to us and took out a pair of handcuffs from his waist. 

"Alexa Hughes, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in the Court of Law." Officer Henry said while cuffing her arms. All of us then made it back to the front of the restaurant where the officers placed Alexa into the car. 

"Thanks again Officer Henry and Officer Dean. Really appreciate it." Troy said extending his hand to which Officer Henry shook. 

"Anytime. Now Rebecca send me the recording you have so we have proof to use against Alexa in court." Officer Henry said to which I gladly did. 

"You won't get away with this." Alexa shouted from inside the cop car. 

"Alrighty, you couple have a lovely evening." Officer Henry said entering the car then started driving away. 

"Wow Troy. That was exhausting." I said

"That's true Becca. You know what, let's check in the nearest hotel. I still want to go on our honeymoon." Troy said hugging me. 

"Gladly." I said 

"And I have a surprise for you tonight." I whispered in his ears. Troy quickly dragged me towards the car, then drove in the direction of the nearest hotel.