*2*

Jeon Jungkook. The third prince of Drelzeg.

   The prince everybody feared more than the devil himself. Because this prince was the devil in his subjects eyes. And as I have said in the previous chapter, the prince could make anyone bow down to him.

   With the exception of one.

   Park Jimin. The one boy the prince failed to rule over.

   Silky blonde hair that shines in the sunlight and moonlight. His sharp blue eyes hold kindness in them. He has a button nose and plumb lips. His body frame is proportional, with a slim waist and lean body, but with abs and slight muscles on the arms. With just a glimpse of his eye smile, you would be swooning. Anybody would want a piece of him.

   Park Jimin is the son of the lands best chef, and therefore lived in the castle with his father and brothers. Park Jimin is a loving, and caring person. Everyone looks up to him. But he didn't look down upon anyone. Jimin didn't care about status and rankings.

   He's the type of person to see a homeless man in the street and give him a shelter and a job until the man could pay for his own home. Jimin is so sweet, everyone loved him.

   Except one. And if you all have put it together, the one that despises Park Jimin, is Jeon Jungkook.

**************************************************

Hello!! Thank you for reading my story! Did i get you all? Did u think Jimin was the prince? Heheheheheh, I love a little suspension. Sorry about the big FIASCO at the beginning of the story. I just wanted everyone to know loool. I don't handle hate well, and I've seen some hate on other story's that I read,  so I was like, Naw Hun, not today*weird dance moves*. I have decided I will update every Monday!! No telling what time though. I hope you all have a good week! Get lots of sleep and eat!! It's very important!
                                                    Love, Nikki