*7*

The three boys walked back to the castle, all silent and solemn. They were ready to head to bed, and get a goodnights sleep.

——————————————--------------------------------------————————————————————-

   The next morning, jungkook awoke to his blinds being opened. As he sat up, and open his eyes to see who the fuck dares to wake him, his eyes meet the blinding, scorching sunlight. Now he was definitely going to kill who ever woke him up.

   "I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-so sorry t-t-t-to d-d-d-disturb you f-f-from your s-s-sleep m-my prince." Jungkook hears someone stutter. "YOU MADE ME BLIND. I CANT SEE A SINGLE THING YOU FUCK HEAD." Jungkook shrieks. He keeps rubbing his eyes, every once in a while trying to look around to see at least something, but it's just blinding light. Once his eyes do adjust, he sees namjoon cowering by the window, not daring to go near the prince.

   "Well your ugly ass should be glad I'm not blind. Although my ass is not glad because now I have to see your ass." Jungkook states. Namjoon was quite taken aback, now if it was anyone else he would have hit them on their head with a book and yell at them to 'respect your elders' but of course, this is the prince we are talking about, and so namjoon had to endure whatever rudeness was thrown at him. He recovered from his shock in a matter of seconds, he had a moody prince to take care of right now, and it wouldn't help by him standing there, big eyed and mouth gaping. "H-h-h-her h-h-h-highness w-w-wants y-y-y-y-you in t-t-the t-t-throne r-r-r-room." Namjoon stutters.

   Jungkook can only make out the words throne room due to the stuttering mess namjoon sputtered out, but before he could ask namjoon to repeat himself without stuttering, namjoon ran out the room, and slammed the door. "I'm going to kill him later", jungkook mutters to himself. Either way, he'll go down and see what is happening in the throne room. He couldn't risk it if it was something important, but he cannot remember anything being told to him the day before that something important was happening. He climbs out of bed, and quickly gets dressed.

********************************************************************************************

Hey!!! Go stream dynamite!!! Its Jungkookies birthday!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 Since this wonderful day, is very very very special, I will update, TWO TIMES!!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 kekekkeek you all probably don't care, but hey, at least you get more updates. And army's, good job on getting dynamite to number one in the billboard charts!!! And wish Jungkookie a happy birthday if you already haven't. Even if it's inside your head it counts. Or scream it to the neighbors. Whatever works best for you! Have a good week!!!! Remember to stay positive and healthy and safe!!!!

 Whatever works best for you! Have a good week!!!! Remember to stay positive and healthy and safe!!!!

                                                                                   Love, Nikki