near eclipse

I was sitting at a cafe near the airport when a call came in. I stood up and answered as I knew Bea already arrived. "I'm on my way to the arrival area, I'm wearing a black bucket hat and  white shirt. Be there in 5." I said before I ended the call not giving her a chance to answer. I giggled to myself, 1-0. I walked hurrily to the arrival area with car key and wallet on hand, I checked the time and it was already 1:15. The kids' class will end at 1:30 so we definitely have to hurry.  I saw Bea wandering around the area so I waved my hand to get her attention and she saw me. She walked towards me with a smile on her face. I ran to her bear hugging her. "I missed you, B!" I let go of her. "I missed you too, Pup." she said and kissed my cheeks. I giggled. "I'd love to snuggle and catch up with you but the kids' class will end in 15 minutes and their school is 45 minutes from here, B. We gotta hurry." I exclaimed and grabbed her hand carry with my left hand and grabbed her hand with my other hand.

I dragged her to the parking lot almost running, well to me because she is just walking because her steps are big.  She offered to drive but I insisted saying she must be tired and gave her the 'I'm serious, just sit your ass' look and she gave up.

I tried my best to hurry but we are already 15 minutes late and the kids' must be worried. I managed to park the car 20 minutes after their class ended so I told Bea to go and meet the kids already.

"B, go and meet the kids. They're probably crying." Wheein said while turning the engine off. "Okay, I'll go get the kids. Will you just stay here?" Bea answered before closing the door. "I can't find my wallet so I'm gonna look for it here but I'll be there." Wheein answered while looking around the car expecting to see her wallet somewhere.  "Go before we hear them wailing."  Wheein said nonchantly.

Bea then ran towards the school entrance.  "Excuse me, where's the kindergaten room?" She asked the lady at the first door.
"Oh, it's the third door from the right." the lady answered gesturing the way with a smile.
"Thank you so much, have a good day." Bea politely answered and bowed before making her way to the said room. She saw the twins sitting outside the room with a lady sitting with them, which Bea assumed to be their teacher.

She made her way slowly. Arhee heard footsteps coming towards them and looked at the person. She immediately recognized who it was but surprise evident on her eyes. "Beaaaaaaaaa!" She  jumped from her and ran to Bea. Sowhee did the same. Bea kneeled to welcome them with a hug. "Surprise!" Bea muttered after giving them a hug. "Bea, omygosh, you are here! I missed you, I missed you!" Sowhee jumping out of happiness. Arhee on the other hand smiled to Bea and snuggled  her neck. Bea stood up carrying Arhee and reaching for Sowhee's hand. "Where's mommy?" Arhee questioned. "Oh, she'll be here in a minute. Come let's get your bag and say bye to your teacher." Bea responded looking at them.

Sowhee lets go of Bea's hand and grabbed her bag. Arhee asked Bea to put her down to do the same.
"Hi, I'm Bea. Im the twins' aunt, its nice to meet you." Bea said reaching for the teacher's hand.
"Oh, hi. Its nice to meet you too. I am Seohyun, their homeroom teacher." their teacher reached for Bea's hand as well. "May I ask where their Mom is? I would like to talk to her about the kids' assessment today." she politely asked. Bea answered with a smile, "Oh, she'll be here in a minute. I am very sorry to keep you waiting." On cue, they heard footsteps coming towards them.
"Hi, its nice to meet you again and I am very sorry to keep you waiting." Wheein bowed. She then went to her kids to give them forehead kisses and hugs.
"Oh, its fine. Can I ask you to come with me though? I would like to talk to you about something." Seohyun said, "Oh yeah sure." Wheein responded.
She looked at the twins and suggested "Wait in the car with B, okay?" The kids turned to Bea and exclaimed an overly excited "okay!"  They turned to their teacher and bowed. "Good bye, Teacher Sohyeon. See you again tomorrow!" Sohyeon waved at them.