buying time from fate

"This is Teacher Sun." Arhee said before I finish my sentence. I stopped. That can't be. She can't be.

"Who is Teacher Sun?" Seulgi unnie butted in.

Arhee took the phone from my hand and pointed at her face for the second time.

"This girl, she looks like my Teacher Sun. My teacher in singing class." Arhee said.

Byul unnie stopped on her tracks and plopped between her girlfriend and Arhee.

"Who?" she asked both her and Seulgi unnie is curiously looking at Arhee.

"This one, I said, Byulie. I already said it thrice!" She exclaimed looking irritated.

"Yong unnie?" Byul unnie asked one more time. "The one in the cow costume?" She continued.

"Yes, she looks like teacher Sun but not as smiley as her. Teacher Sun smiles a little smaller but she has the same dimples like teacher Sun." Arhee explained. "Here." She said and poked both the sides of her mouth while smiling.

"Teacher Sun... Yong...sun.." Byul unnie uttered connecting the dots.

"Wi.." She muttered, looking at me concerningly. I responded with a smile. A smile I couldn't really tell whether its sad or what.

"Is teacher Sun part of your group, mommy? Is she the aunt we never met?" Arhee asked. I scanned the room slowly, looking at them one by one. Sowhee already listening to us, her eyes are full of curiousity. Byulie unnie looking at me worryingly and reassuringly, its as if she is telling me she's there. Seulgi unnie was looking at me with soft and supportive eyes. I finally looked at Arhee, she is looking at me expectantly.

"I really can't tell that as of now, my love. I haven't met your teacher Sun." I finally said. Its not that I am not certain but I can't be very sure of it unless I see her. Again.

"Hmm, okay. Meet her when you pick us up tomorrow? I'll ask her if she knows you too, Mommy. Is that fine?" Arhee asked. I was rattled. I didn't really thought this one through.

"Right, how about I'll just meet her because you could be mistaken, you know? Maybe we could meet her together?" I suggested. Looking unsure.

"Hmmm, I'll ask her about MAMAMOO instead." Arhee said, finality on her voice.

We just looked at her as she stood up and went to Sowhee and played.

The three of us just sat there, eyes fixated somewhere but not on each other's eyes.

"Whee, you know the possibility-"
I cut Byul unnie off, "I know unnie. I know. I really don't know what to feel about this. I never thought I would meet her... this soon." I said.

"Through your kids Whee.. damn."  She exasperated. We all can't believe what just happened.

I stood up and asked both unnies to look after the kids so I can call Bea. I searched through my contacts and ring her. She answered after 5 rings.

" Bea."

"What is it?"

"I think Teacher Sun is Yong unnie."

●●●

I've been asking Bea to pick the kids up from school and just meet them on the company. But Bea has a meeting today. I couldn't ask Byul unnie to pick them up because she's been busy planning for her "Grand" proposal to Seulgi unnie. I have no choice but to pick them up today.