Chapter Twenty-One

Natalia's POV

"Are you sure you have everything?" Stephine asks, her eyes watering.

"Yes, I'm sure." I say and smile.

"But its only been a week since the coronation and what if I'm not good enough and-"

I cut her off, "You're going to be an amazing queen, Stephine. No one knows the people and their needs better than you.

She takes a deep breath, "Thank you Natalia, I'll be sure to keep in touch to tell you how things are going."

"I look forward to it." I say and smile.

Loki places a few more things onto the carriage and stands next to me, "Are you ready my darling?"

"Ready."

A servant comes running from the castle, box in hand, and gives it to Stephine.

"Oh good! I was worried it was lost forever. Natalia this is for you, one last gift." She hands me the box.

I take it and open it up, a crown lays inside. Reuka's crown. My head snaps up, "Stephine I-"

Now its her turn to interrupt me, "You're welcome. She would want you to have it."

I feel the tears start and and I hug her tightly, "You're going to do amazing things."

I pull away and climb into the carriage with Loki. We wave goodbye as we head to the gates, back to Asgard.

Loki takes my hand and I look at him and smile, "I love you."

He still makes me blush after everything we've been through, "I love you too."

I rest my head on his shoulder and swear to myself nothing shall ever get in the way of our happiness again. I smile, thinking about the future.

Our future.

The End

____________________

Holy SHIT

I have been hiding from this story for YEARS. But I realize how much that SUCKS as a reader. Everyone has had their dreams crushed by "Last Updated 10 years ago". Its a very rushed ending but I just needed to do it. You guys deserve it.

I've learned my lesson though, never publish a single chapter until the whole book is written. Thats how I did the first book, Golden Beauty. But then I said 'WhAT IF I MaDE a SEqUeL??"

I am a FOOL

Thank you for everything this story has done for me. The votes, the nice comments, the lovely people I've met. I'm 19 now. I just got accepted into college. This whole community has been there when I needed it most. I'm so happy to have been even a small part of that. I thank you, from the bottom of my heart. 

Good luck out there everyone

-Sam :)