𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐘𝐔 𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐎'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━ 🍞 ;┊                                   ✧・

━━━━━━ 🍞 ;┊
                         ✧・

days after her dream fes, y/n tried to focus on her work and her major issue on crushing. thats something that had to be dealt with immediately but with kiryu, as hot as he is, he just couldn't escape y/n's mind. nor her grasp when she would have her way with him in the martial arm clubroom. she had finally gotten revenge on him for that trick he pulled off at training camp. but now— y/n had no possibility of getting her way anymore.

walkimg side by side, y/n looked to the side while blushing to the tip of her ears. it was so sudden, how could she possibly not be caught off guard when kiryu asked to walk with her. they didn't take the same route nor the same train, and y/n couldn't figure what he had planned since she was too shy to investigate her own crush.

she stopped in her tracks, making kiryu turn towards her confusedly. she looked at the bakery she stopped in front and looked at the different kinds of pastries, the breads is what caught her eyes. she even leaned down to have a better look at the breads. "milk break?" kiryu asked her, cutting her trance. she faintly blushed, clearing her throat and standing back up straight. "i don't think i have tried a milk bread before! it must be squishy!" y/n smiled in  goofy way.

"seriously? never once had the time to eat simple pastries?" kiryu rose a brow, deadpanning. y/n kept looking at him with her irresistible smile. "may i remind you of my rough childhood?"

kiryu gaped, eyes softening. "oh, so your parents really did control everything." "yeah, but lets not talk about that, ryu. anyways-" "wait here." kiryu cut her off before entering the bakery. y/n blinked twice, lips parted. part of her was provoked that he had cut her off and the other, embarrassed, thinking that he might be buying them both something to eat .

she leaned against a nearby wall and took out her phone from her school bag and checked the time. not like she had anyone waiting for her at home— y/n didn't want to worry her neighbor for getting home late. after a couple of minutes waiting, kiryu finally stepped out the small local bakery and walked over to y/n, automatically handing her a wrapped milk bread.

a dusty color of roseate colored onto y/n cheeks, she couldn't get ahead of herself however. this could be a friendly gesture, thats all. she took it from his hands and they began walking their journey to y/n's train station.

"how is it?" kiryu took a glance from her and when i tell you, it was like his heart was struck with an arrow of love. the way y/n munched on it, with stars in her eyes and her face lighting up, there were literal sparkles around her. its quite refreshing to see someone try something new especially after years of isolation from the outside world.

"so soft~ so sweet!" y/n made a cat like smile, a cheek slightly puffing out by the bread inside her mouth. kiryu held out his hand.
"let me try." "hm?" y/n swallowed her piece, and thought, no. then again, the handsome red head with black streaks did buy this for her. so she had to share with him whether she liked it or not. sharing with your own crush— sounds nerve racking.