chapter 2

"I'm coming!". I quickly opened the door it was Jordan he took of his shoes and went into the living room. "MC said looking for ash" he said. "Why?!" I said surprised. "He ran of with the cash back to harlow" he said. "We gotta take him out or MC gonna make us pay for it". I couldn't believe ash would do this he was one of my best mates since primary like Jordan. Just then Drew came downstairs. It was awkward between us from last night. He was dressed smart. "Jordan meet drew he's staying with us for a while". They exchanged nods. "I'm heading out " he said. I nodded, got dressed and me and Jordan headed out& met up with Bruce . "Let's talk to him first " I pleaded. "Fuck the shit he ran of with a grand, gonna shoot that nigga in his face then take my shit and I'm out " said Bruce with a tough tone.

We jumped on the bus and went on our business we had to bus it all way coz we didn't have enough for train and bunking it was a myth. "Mike said he last saw him near here in that building" said Jordan. "Mike talks a bag of shit mate " laughed Bruce. Under the bridge a short figure appeared he was dressed all black with a bag in his hand. I nudged the others. We rushed him. It was some Indian looking boy. "Shit man we got the wrong one dickhead " said Bruce. "Ain't no dickhead " I angered. Jordan checked him. He had a grand in his bag. A girl ran up to us. It was the same one we knocked out at the flat with the pale skin. "Oi bitch u was with LeBron" said Jordan. "Ahh ash played us big time " I said. "He wanted it delivered to mike, she helped the Indian boy up they were meant to work together. "We got set up" said Bruce. "Mike knew us well fam" said Jordan. I took out the boy and stabbed the girl in the arm. She screamed. "The Fuck we still here bruv run den " said Jordan. I ran and Bruce followed with the grande in the bag. We turned the corner and stood breathless near the train station. "Ash is a dead man" said Bruce secretly looking at his gun.

It was Monday morning and my dad was already banging on my door. "Dre hurry up gonna be late". I groaned and got up. "Alright! " I shouted. I bathed my skin and brush my teeth wash my face. "not even dressed yet" said dad spreading butter on the toast. I only had my towel around my hip. Drew came downstairs. Had his bag and packed it for college. He looked handsome. "I ain't got no money till tonight so I don't know what money you going school with " said dad leaving the kitchen. Great. Drew's eyes locked with mine. He pushed a tenner towards me. "Thanks" I said. "Shouldn't be in a gang just gonna threat wherever u go". He looked at me to my towel. "Gonna be late" he said smirking.

As soon as he and dad left. I quickly put on casual clothes fuck school today. I met Bruce near safs chicken and chip shop with Jordan. "Haven't heard from Kwaeku in ages fam" laughed Jordan. "His mama got his black ass on lock, Jay sed they shipping him back to Africa to boarding school when the police turned up at their yard twice bruv". I tuned out in the conversation. Drew was right about the gang thingy but these were my boys I wasn't gonna let them down for shit. Hm drew, do I like him? does a few nights back make me gay? when I see those buff girls near my endz they don't even turn me on I just think of one person. Andrew Taylor. Those lips...ARGHH WHAT AM I SAYING!!!

"Aye dre bruv u alright " said Jordan

I nodded. We walked to the blocks. We met some Pakistan looking boy. "Dis is Anjit he knows where ash is" said Bruce we followed. "How u know we can trust dis boy" I whispered. "Trust me fam known him since year 7" said Bruce. That's what I said about ash and I known him from way back. We was lead into some building. The others were talking to Anjit. I walked a away a bit I heard cries from the male bathroom. I slowly opened it.

To see Ashley..