chapter 7

I went to his place. Alone.

I was led into a small brown room by two men. I sat down on the chair as the door closed behind me.

"Your gay" he sed calmly. I looked up shocked. Shit. I began to panic. "What?" I mumbled. "Your gay and u love my fucking brother!" He roared.

"Who told u that?" I snapped ready to knock him out. "That prick of a lee" he chuckled taking a another sip of his wisky. That fucking snake.

"MC wanted to kill me and I bet he asked you. Aren't u such a mean lil dick doing that to drew. I thought u loved him and your daughter cleo" he smirked.

"You know nothing about me! " I shouted. Sipping down his wisky he looked at me. "Ash filled me in but know he's dead, so that coming " he said shrugging. Ash? This Shit giving me trust issues.

"How would you like it if drew found out you tried to kill his brother? " he said. "He hates you! "

"I'm still his bro" he scoffed. I walked towards the door. "Don't go near him " I said leaving. Tears started coming. I texted jordz to meet me at the park near my house. I walked there thinking I had to come out clean.

He was already waiting for me. With vodka and two plastic cups. We started drinking. Sitting on the swings till we saw karshina & Adele. She started coming to us. Adele started lipsing jordz. His side bitch she don't brush her weave or nothing. Looks like a grenade got left off in her ripped leggings with fake fans and Adidas jacket. "Adele hurry up!" Shouted karshina they both went to our school but karshina left I use to have a crush on her in year 7.

When they left I looked at jordz. "Jordan you been my ROD for time and I can trust" by now I was nearly fully drunk. "I'm gay fam". Jordz looked at me like I was some devil? FUCK. just realised what I sed.

I started crying. Surprisingly he put his hand on my shoulder. "Its ok, lol just surprised u wouldn't go for Pussy no more" I started laughing a lil. "I got a bf, drew". He nodded slowly. "Wait ain't that Mike's bro?". I nodded.

Next morning I was called downstairs before skl started. Drew grabbed my waist and started kissing me then did trails down my waist. I smiled. I've hurt him and I needed to change. Hugging him tight my dad called us downstairs. "Boys I'm moving back home for a while things isn't going best finicially and there's nothing here for me, &drew my bro ain't coming down so we decided to get u to a 2 bedroom flat we will help pay and send down for you?" Sed dad

I was surprised. We had to move. "ok" said drew. I nodded. Smiling, my dad left the room. "U don't care? " I asked looking at drew. "Use to people leaving me" he shrugged. I hugged him. Pushed him against the wall and gave him a quick had job. He smiled. "Quickie? " I nodded.

He dragged my hand taken the plates of the kitchen table he put me on the table on my belly. No dick felt good like his.

He put his dick up my ass and fucked Mr banging me on the kitchen table. No one else was in so I screamed his name. He stopped. He zipped his jeans up. "Gotta get to college" he winked. Pulling up my boxers smiling I check my messages.

"£50,000 to take out MC". I stood in utter silence..