chapter 1

"BANG BANG!". "Run!". I ran till I reached the bus stop with one of my boys Jordan. "Aye dre bruv, Bruce shot him,what if the feds come" Jordan snapped. "Why u acting like a baby Bruce & Jay got it". I said. Jordan looked at me worried. "At least we got rid of Jace now his squad ain't nuffin without him". I said.

The next day was hetic, Mc the ringleader wanted us youngers to take out Some boy named LeBron. I met Jordan, Ash and Josh at school our head of year was moaning at us as it's our last year. I met one if my girls natasha behind school gates. She had a big batty. She was brown skinned and had buff legs. We lipsed although I already beat her I still was into her.

School bell rang and it was end of the day. "Dre! " I turn around. Oh fuck it was shaula. I put on a fake smile. " thought u was gonna holla last Friday night was good " she whispered. "Sorry gtg " I said. I didn't even like her I was just bored dat night.

"This is where he lives I'm sure of it bruv" says ash. Jay looks at him. Jordan knocked and some pale girl opened it in sweatpants and tank top with her hair in a messy bun. As soon as she opened her door in the flats we barged pass her. She started cussing but we aired. Jay knocked her out and we looked for the weed it took us ten minutes to find it. As we was about to leave someone grabbed me I punched them in the face it was LeBron. Ash ran the blade through his hip. We ran like mad some next boy was chasing us. Luckily we hid our faces. Jay & ash went to deliver the weed. I went home and Jordan went to his grandmas yard.

I got home and changed and washed my face in the mirror stared a brown eyed curly hair boy at me. I heard voices downstairs. I went down to the kitchen and saw my dad with some boy. He turned around he was tall a little taller than me and was built he had grey eyes and wavy dyed red greasy hair. He and a smooth complexion. "Hello" he said in a husky voice he gave me a small wave he had nicely length fingernails. With lips girls would proberly wanna kiss for years. I had a fuzzy feeling inside of my belly which I didn't understand...

"Ah Andrew meet Dre my son, Dre meet Andrew Taylor he will be staying with us for 2months, remember uncle ed well this is the boy he fostered but he went back to Trinidad for 2 months coz his gf died and he had to sort out some arrangements, Cathy went with him". Said dad. "You can just call me drew, I'm 17 and I go to a college not far from here" he said in his husky voice. "Why don't u show him your room, guys can hang out". Said dad turning on the telly. Drew followed me to my room I sat on the edge for my bed. "Like the music you listen to" he said grinning looking through the cds. I chuckled, he had long eye lashes for a male and he looked at me. "You have a nice smile, shows ur dimples" he said quietly. "What?" I said pretending I didn't hear him. "Oh sorry er nothing "he said. "So what type of sports do you like?" He said trying to change the subject. I got butterflies why the fuck did I just get butterflies..."oh um basketball, u?". "I like rugby " he said with his hands in his pockets. " bet all the ladies attacks u huh" he laughed. I couldn't help but smile. "Haha, not really into any of them really" I said looking at the floor.

We talked for ages laughing we even ordered pizza as my dad went out and my mum was on holiday, yeah I'm the only child. My mum had a miscarriage four years ago, I would of had a sister they were gonna name her Khloe but my mum got shot in the belly when my dad had this killer on his back luckily she recovered.

"So, all these stuff about you, proberly homophobic" said drew he stood up infront of me...actually invading my personal space making me lose concentration of my sentence before I could speak properly his lips kissed mine. I was out of my mind but he was a good kisser I wanted to push him away it was wrong but I just couldn't. He was pratically on top of me as we made out. This is what I did to shaula I didn't know her much and we beat same night.

He kissed me for long. Before trying to take off my belt my hand grabbed his my heart was bumping like mad. He leaned close and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry" he said, I liked his husky soft voice.

Before we knew it we wee both only in vest and boxers. We was on my bed lipsing. I hated myself for this but I just didn't stop. He slowly pulled down my boxers and started playing with it. He saw how nervous I was getting and smirked. His lips opening and he started sucking. DAMN he was good. I started to panic I pushed him off and told him to leave. Which he did without saying anything and going into the spare room.

When my dad didn't even come back for the rest of the night. My boy ash called to say it was delivered successfully and said he would give me my cut on Monday at school. I didn't reply. I just laid in bed every time I tried closing my eyes drew would pop up. I sat up with my head in my hands I was only in my boxers. I got hard. Oh fuck I tried texting shaula or natasha or other girls that I knew was on me but it didn't work. I got up and went downstairs it was quiet. I took one of my dad drinks and drank till I was sober. Fuck it, to much to handle I went into Drew's room he was awake and surprised to see me.

He pulled me on the bed and kissed me passionately, I moaned in delight; he was gentle yet rough at the same time. His crotch grinded against mine. Oh my God he turns me on so bad. He then started trailing kisses down my neck. He started sucking and nibbling near my collar bone, he was giving me a love bite. I grinned and the thought of him loving me. I flipped of over so now I was on top, I licked and kissed his hard sexy abs. He moaned and groaned in esctasy. Once I got near his man hood I panicked. I am not sure how I am meant to do this. I grabbed his big dick and sucked on it like I was a child sucking on a lolly pop. My tongued made circles around the tip of his dick. I decided I would try deep throat him. I pushed his manly hood down my throat. I was difficult to begin with but eventually got easier. He moan my name which got me feeling good. A few minutes after he came in my mouth. I looked up at him and smirked. He got and to me to grab onto the bed head board in his husky voice, I did as I was instructed. I felt a hard smack on my ass the a sharp pain in my anal. He went gentle at first, it hurt but gradually the pain went went away. He got faster it felt so good, I was moaning loudly and the sensation. I yelled his name out so many times. It felt so good. It was truly amazing!