chapter 6

Drew POV

After pizza hut we went bowling, I invited two friends from college Ally and Lee. They already knew I was dating Dre but he didn't know they knew. He was a closet one, he would chill with his friends till after midnight but I didn't mind, I trusted him although that was the same thing with me and Conrad in my previous relationship. Lee and Dre seems to be getting on quite well than I expected..

Dre POV

I rolled and knocked dem all out yesss thank God. Drew was chatting up to his ally friend she looks like some next emo freak. Lee was calm. "Hey, Dre since you and drew a thin- "he told you?" I said surprised. "Yeah". "Oh". "Yeah, Drew is one of my close friends, and I got in contact with his brother again he's in South he lives him in a flat drew hasn't heard from him in years and maybe they should re unite don't you think?". "Yeah man, but let me speak to him first, got his number or anything ". "Yeah but my phone batt died , he owns some store in West London, in green park, just outside the station". I nodded. I was gonna take him out quickly, without drew knowing.

I went outside the bowling place and called my boy jordz and Cutz. "Meet me, outside chicken shop fam for 6 , tomorrow, bring the face masks and shit ". I hung up and went back inside to join them.

Next day I went to school as normal or dey said they were gonna fine my dad coz my attendance was to poor. my dad sent Cleo to my grandmas till I finished year 11. He was gonna get me a job near his work so I wouldn't have to continue education.

"Dreton LATE!" shouted ms Curtis with her glasses in her nose that kept dropping off and her 1950s clothes. "Ms why you shouting with your bath soap looking shoes" said Eloise making everyone laugh. She got sent out, she walked out kissing her teeth. I remember when Bruce fucked her sister in year nine. Sadly she killed herself a year later from being bullied since that Eloise don't take shit from no one.

"Today we are learning about rights in PSHE. "Name me a right that is known, alisa? ". "Um Gay rights, my best friend is gay and u boys being homophobic is foolishness". " Yep bun batty man" shouted lucas the boys cheered and the girls laughed. "So, let's discuss, Dreton, ate you against gay marriages?". The whole class waited for my response. I gulped anxious, shittt I'm fucked. I started stuttering as the the tension increased. "Um nah not really I don't care tbh". Awkward silence. "Gay idiot!" Shouted lucas. Everyone again laughed. Ms Curtis yelled at him but she got blanked. I stayed quiet. Lucas started making beats on the table, "Dre gay, so nigga stay away " I charged at him and gave him one punch in the mouth he head butt me to the ground and started punching I spat in his fucking face and slapped the nigga up. We both started bleeding I flung a chair at him and people crowded around as the table was pushed forward and fell on me and got part of his leg. We were then broken up.

I've been sitting outside the head teacher office for time. I was given an ice pack. I was told off,and was sent to seclusion but it was end of school so I bunked. Got home and ye changed and met jordz and cutz out side the chicken shop. "Mikes in green park bruv" I said. They followed. We jumped on the Victoria line dere. When we got there we wandered around. "Ah ffs fam thought you knew were he was bruv". I ignored cutz and saw some booky man so I told them to come so we followed him. "Best know what your doing" said jordz quietly. "I got this Jordan " I replied. We followed him to where he lead us to some place that looked like a garage, there was bare man around and inside was big with stairs leading up. No sight of Mike. We put on our masks. "Not ye-" before I could finish cutz was half way across the road shooting. These boys need to learn patience. Me and jordz went out to cover him. They all started scattering. I went inside as Jordan and cutz were killing. I ran upstairs and buss into the only room were mike was in alone. He held a gun out in front of me. I lowered my weapon. "You know my brother, don't you?". He asked. I nodded. "Is he okay?". "Yeah". "Ik MC wants me dead, you working for that nigga?". I didn't reply. I took my shot but missed by an inch. I legged it. "Lee told me who you are!!" I heard from upstairs. Fuck I didn't have his number but I knew we he lived. I had to go alone. Me and the boys sprinte, luckily cutz managed to get a few boxes of the drugs.

"Open the door Lee!!"I shouted. 5mins after the door was opened a middle-aged woman came out, her tits were begging to sag she had a cigar in between her lips with a material peeling of hand bag,she had ugg boots skinny jeans and a leather jacket on with her hair tied back in one. 'What you want? ". "Is Lee there?". "He's in the shower, just hang out in is room till he appears babe ". She walked pass me getting into her car with some little boy about 7 prolly his brother. I walked in closing the door. I went upstairs. It was mad messy with clothes on the railings. I went into a room. "What you doing here?" He asked. I turned around. "Mike, you told him I was coming? ". He walked pass me sitting on his bed with his towel on. "Yeah, why is it a big deal??" He asked. "Nothing, just next time don't bring up my name. Ever". "Why!". "Because I said so, this is the last thing drew needs". I said taking of my coat showing my muscles. I began to think plus his room was hot.

He looked at my arms. He sat closer. "He ain't gonna find out" he said softly touching my arms. I sat up closing his door. He then stood up... and dropped his towel. Even if it was the only way to keep his ass quiet.

I kissed him, he was hungry for it. He took of my top smooching my abs. I took of my jeans and boxers. I put him against his own bedroom wall. I stuck my dick in his anal. In and out I went. "Faster faster ". I did as he pleased. He turned around smiling his cheeks going red. He put his legs around my waist as we banged against the wall. He started sucking on my neck as I banged him harder. He bent down like a dog and spreaded his legs. "Your thirsty ain't u" I laughed. I banged him again he moaned sexually. I started going slowly till I was sitting on top of his dick both of us naked. I started grinding he held on to my waist as our body moved together I laid on top of him as we tongued still grinding on each other. "Haven't been fucked in agess" he whispered.. I laid down flat as I had my legs up wide in the air as he ate out my ass,deep throat my dick and sucking hard on my balls. He fucked me up my ass. Harshly that I had to bite my bottom lip, I even thought my ass was bleeding a little. He rode it like a pony by his ass, faster and harder. As his dick was still in me he was on top of my back still going. My hand going round fingering his ass.

After a hour. We was laying in his bed with the blankets. It was dark. He kissed me. After some time. He again went under the blanket sucking my dick and cumming, also eating my ass as he was busy enjoying himself I was on my phone on Facebook. Then I received a message. God knows how the dickhead got my number but he wanted to see me in an hour. Alone.