chapter 3

He was kneeling his hands tied back and tape over his mouth. His clothes looked dirty with blood stains. I took the tape off. "I though I could trust you, I've always been dere for you and this is what you do?". I said angry. He started speaking mad fast "Youneedtogogetoutrundreitaintsafetheywantyo-" BANG! I turned round to see Bruce in the door way pulling back his gun. "Had to be done". He was warning us about something..

That's when the noise kicked in. "Shit run dre!!" Screamed Jordan. I quickly looked at the dead body. "See you in hell brother "I said before bussin out.

We ran that Anjit boy disappeared in his car. Prick didn't even help us. We hand to jump a couple fences. Jordan had asthmer so he was lagging behind. I wasn't gonna lose another brother tonight. I slowed down grabbed his arm and began running again. They were behind us with their cars. Bruce and Jordan jumped in a alleyway. Then it hit. It pierced below my shoulder and out it was like a thousand daggers stabbing me at once. I dropped just hearing screams around me. Blackout.

Drew POV.

We have been here for hours I didn't even go to that house party after college. He was laying there. On the hospital bed. Where was his fucking "boys" now. I've seen the trouble my brother went in being in a dumb gang whole fucking reason they thought munt couldn't cope and why we ended up in Care, my brother Mike just ended up running away. I decided to make use of my life.

His dad Jonathan had to go to police station. His fair skin was going paler his curly hair was flat on his face. I was falling for a gangster. He proberly hates me. He's so cute , when he smiles I feel like smiling to. I wanted to change him for the better. All these feelings have to come to something....special.

DRE POV .

I woke up slowly. I saw drew his face lit up a nurse came in checking how I'm doing. "Can go home tonight, I will contact your father" she smiled leaving. "Where is he?" I asked drew. "Went to the police station, where your friends are, there on bail". Shit my fault. I wasn't snaking nuffin.

"Dre..." trailed of drew. I looked at him SHIT WHY AM I GETTING BUTTERFLIES.

"Few days back...look I'm sorry, u proberly hate me for all the Shit we did. I just want us to at least me friends...I just want you to be happy , it would sure make me happy" he said giving me a weak smile.

We said nothing through the journey home I blanked him on the hospital to. I opened the door and dad wasn't in. Drew closed it behind him. I looked at him. My heart sank at his sad face. He tried walking pass me but I stopped him. He looked at me apologetically. I leaned forward but he pushed me back. "I ain't on no playing thing Dre "he said. I nodded. not even sure about my answer. He dropped his jacket and bag on the floor . And dragged me into a kiss. He lift me up and we was on his bed grinding. I pulled down his jeans and did it I closed my eyes as I did it. 5mins later he pushed my head away. Opened my legs and stuck it in between anyway. Making the bed jerk I was moaning.

He turned around he put his backside inbetween my down below and started riding it. I moaned loudly. Just not his name. He sucked it. I was in 10mins of heaven. He sat up naked. I went over to him. He kissed me. "be mine" he whispered. It was a big step I was taken. I nodded. We kissed again. "My turn " I laughed quietly. He laid on his belly. And I put it in from behind. Going faster, bouncing. He smiled as his eyes were closed. By now we was both naked. Making out on top of each other as we played with each others cock.

"I'm home!" Shouted dad from downstairs. We quickly got dressed and left the room which smelt of sweat drew quickly sprayed out. Dad was surprised to see me. He pulled me into a hug. " Jordan &Bruce asked if u was okay they sed they were gonna come see you but u was out the hospital, police will be round tomorrow morning, so no school" said dad stuffing sweet and sour chicken in his mouth. "Bullshit" mumbled drew as he rolled his eyes.

"How's college? " asked dad looking at drew. "Oh same old" he smiled. "Meet any chicks yet "grinned dad. Drew nerously laughed and shoke his head. Nigga better to that. "Well I'm gonna be out for the whole day so u boys will have the place till yourself after the police r here" yawned dad. Drew couldn't help but smirk. Lol cheeky Nigga.