Secret Society

Year ~ 1829 

Location ~ London, England (or somewhere beside it) 

The Academy is a well-known place where rich students get better education to live in amazing riches. Any parents would have paid for their child to get in but only they didn't know where it was. Truly they didn't know for what purpose it served. 

The Academy is a place for people with "special" powers training them to become more powerful people under their rein. Everyone didn't ask any question until one curious girl was dragged in. Violet quickly build up her reputations as Demon Princess ruling cruelly over the student body. Many stood up and still fighting against her though they didn't know that she was only trying to get out like rest of them. Everything was going by her plan until another student came along. With Drake's flirtatious and devilish personality, Violet slowly begun to fall for him though she tried to resist. Moreover her previous love came back, telling her that they should run away together just like she asked him before. Torn between those two handsome and merciless gentlemen, she was given a task to do as well. A task that could ruin her future or benefit her even more. Indeed she must know what she was getting into, wasn't she?