Chapter : 25

After spending months without each other Autumn decided to surprise Edward during Eric's very last(two days concert) near her hometown.
Eric was extremely happy that Autumn was going be there at his concert which was pretty obvious for him as she was Eric's big fan but Autumn told Edward that she won't be able to attend the concert as it's the very last day of her internship as well and the concert was very far away from her place.

She told him that she won't be able to manage time, even if she leaves after finishing her work, she might reach there at the end of the concert.
Edward was devastated without knowing that everything she said was nothing but a lie, that she was planning to surprise him backstage before he goes to his studio to keep a check on everything.

Eric was unaware of the fact that she was planning to surprise Edward.
Autumn was unaware that the person she's thinking of giving a surprise doesn't even exist.
She was unaware that if Eric doesn't know anything about the surprise then she would never be able to surprise Edward.

Autumn was getting ready for Eric's concert even tho they didn't get the tickets of the front row this time. Autumn was going to Eric's concert but not to actually catch his eyes or maybe get a chance to talk to him but to surprise Edward, to hug him a little longer, to look into his eyes a little deeper.

(After a while)

But Autumn how you're gonna surprise him? they won't let you enter backstage?*Grace said as they were on their way to Eric's concert with Jack as well*

Last time Susan gave me this Id card. They'll allow me anywhere in Eric's concert with this id card.*She said*

Last time the guards stopped me, they were not even recognising Edward, it was funny, I was getting really mad tho, but Eric handled the situation*Autumn said*

Oh! Why wouldn't he?*Jack said and scoffed*

Autumn and Grace looked at him annoyingly.

I mean, he and Edward might be really good friends, aren't they Autumn?*Jack said and giggles awkwardly*

Yeah! Edward, Eric, Susan and I think Peter, they all are really close and they trust each other more than anyone else, you know? It's like having an inner circle of friends*She said and smiled*

Autumn and Grace didn't realise when they reached the stadium whilst chin-wagging all the way about surprising Edward.

On the other hand, Jack was trying to find a way to tell Eric that Autumn is here at the concert. Jack was in a dilemma.
He didn't have his number and couldn't ask Autumn for the same.

They all went inside the stadium full of supportive and amazing fans. The way everyone was cheering for him was such an amazing and beautiful moment.

Grace's POV: How lucky he is, so many fans, big house, good financial status, he can travel the world, do whatever he wants yet he is so down to earth and humble.
How can someone ever feel sad who has such amazing fans? It might be really easy for him to cope up with negative thoughts.

He is so lucky, he can get whatever he wants*Grace said while looking at the stage waiting for Eric to arrive*

He's very lucky indeed! Working hard to achieve your dreams and finally start living it is something everyone could get in their life. Sooner or later they will, but you gotta be hardworking and dedicated.

But don't say that he can get whatever he wants, he ain't living our life that's why he might not be able to understand our problems but we ain't living his life either so I don't think it's appropriate to judge whether everything about his life is perfect or not?

Don't you think that guys?*Autumn asked*

You're right, he might have his own problems to deal with but we'll support him no matter what*Grace said while smiling*

Yeah, that I can assure *Autumn said and giggled*

Yeah, he can't even love someone openly. Being around with uncountable people yet feeling alone at night.
He deserves a truly loving and understanding life partner*Jack said while looking at the stage*

Jack's feeling sad for Eric. He sounds like Eric shares his love life problems with him*Grace started giggling*

No! I was just...because you guys were saying it so I just added my point of view*He said while awkwardly smiling*

Come on guys, that's why we are here to give our favourite artist what he deserves and that's our support and happiness to cheer him up.
I am glad that we understand him and respect his personal life and I am sure there are other fans just like us as well.*Autumn said happily*

Eric entered the stage as his fans started cheering even harder. Autumn covered her ears for a while because of the loud screams.
Both Autumn and Grace started enjoying his concert while dancing and jumping as they were singing along.

(On the other hand)

Jack wasn't feeling really good, he now totally understands what Eric was talking about.
He just can't tell the world that he's in a relationship with someone, he just can't tell Autumn that he's non-other Eric himself.
He just met a girl, a normal fan one day when he was casually out there doing something, he couldn't tell her his real name because he didn't want anyone around him at that time so he introduced himself with a fake name.

No one knows, no one can ever predict that when you'll fall in love or whom you'll fall in love with. He just fell for Autumn and her thoughts.
He didn't know that he will fall that hard.
He just can't end what he has started just like that.
He needs to think of something.

I need to think of something*Jack muttered to himself*

Jack was trying to get Autumn's mobile by any chance to get Eric's phone number as gradually the concert was reaching towards an end and Jack was unable to get successful with his plan.

You guys gimme your mobile phones and your purse. I am recording his performance with mine, you guys are jumping, I am afraid you might drop your mobile by mistake*He said*

Both Autumn and Grace put their phone in their purse and gave it to Jack.

Wow! Was it that easy?*Jack muttered to himself*

He took a few steps back as Eric was thanking his fans for being there for him and supporting him.
Jack took Autumn's phone out of her purse and used the password instead of trying to get her fingerprints.

I am sorry Autumn for this*He whispered and searched for Eric's number and sent it to his phone while end up deleting the text from Autumn's phone.

Jack! JACK*Grace said as the concert was over and they were unable to see Jack in that crowd.

Yeah, I am here, I am here*Jack said while walking back to them*

These girls pushed me behind and you guys were so busy dancing that you didn't notice *He said and giggled*

Autumn and Grace started laughing while taking their purse back.

Guys, you go to the restaurant I will just come back after meeting Edward.
I will ask him to join us there. *Autumn said*

Okay girl, good luck with your plan*Grace said and hugged her*

See you there*Autumn said while hugging both Jack and Grace together.*

Both Jack and Grace headed towards the restaurant as Jack was nervously typing something on his phone.

Come on put the phone aside, lemme hold your hand. You're so unromantic*Grace said annoyingly and took his phone just to close it but she glanced at the text as it had Eric's name written in it*

Thank you so much for reading. #SpreadLove #RespectEveryone #NeverGiveUp <3 :). Love you all.