When Everything is back♡♥♡

Hi bois and girls thx for reading this story:)
Just to make sure this is my first story
Please follow me and vote
THX

So what is it?, Callum said", ummmm.... errr its about elf stuff and uhhhh tradition....", When ezran heard this he suddenly became curious, Ok its our tradition..., rayla said, Just Say It, callum said..,Ok what happens is that I have to.......

Silence came to the room", I have to marry someone in your castle or in one of the five kingdoms but I have to marry someone in your castle and I was wondering if that could be you....., rayla said, ok ok im so sorry I had to drag you into this and I get that you dont want to be- callum shushed rayla", I accept.

Ezran was so shocked he told everyone about, it was like a virus spreading everywhere eating the whole earth(coronvirus). And when rayla and callum went out they were both smiling with no space between them, everyone cheered for both of them, rayla and callum had no idea on whats happening, but when amaya heard the news she was furios, she pulled callum away lightly since he was still hurt, she started signing, callum!! Why did you accept her question in marrying you!! Then callum thought on how everyone knew, then he remembered brown hair but he didnt say anything, it was Ezran, then when ezran passed by callum looked at him with anger, Hey!.. callum uhh errr.. dont mind me im just a king eating a jelly tart, then he ran as fast as he could, then callum signed to his aunt amaya, because I love her and theres nothing you guys can do to stop it happening, were gonna marry in tuesday next week (today is Thursday)", then he joined rayla outside, then callum said whispering", they know were gonna marry,"

Im gonna announce it ok?, he asked rayla", sure,
EVERYONE WE HAVE SOME NEWS...., We ARE GONNA HAVE A MARRIAGE NEXT WEEK AT TUESDAY AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT WILL STOP US..., NOTHING
Then they kiss:

, NOTHINGThen they kiss:

Ok im done,
For shoutout...
Is...
My.....
Sister :)
Tell me if you like the music and comment down below if I have mistakes. Pls vote and follow me
THX