White diamonds a bitch -_-

Lapis's POV

White diamond?! Is this actually happening!

I hold Peridot closer to my body and I start walking backwards.

"A Lapis Lazuli and a Peridot holing each other? What is this?" White diamond says.

"White! What are you doing on earth?" Steven asked surprised.

"I came here to see you Steven, who does these two think they are?" White said pointing at me and Peridot.

I held Peridot closer and gave White the death glare.

"These are Lapis and Peridot! They are in love, is that a problem?" Steven asked madly.

"Yes! There two different gems! This shouldn't be allowed, not to mention their both girl gems!" White diamond yells pointing at me and Peridot.

"You got a problem miss know-it all?" I say annoyed.

"Lapis Lazulis shall not yell over me! They are useless!" White says.

"Ugh whatever, ya big white bitch" I mumbled.

"What was that?" White says.

"Nothing" I say pulling Peridot into the house.

"Wow, she's a bitch..." I say annoyed.

I look at Peridot and she kisses me. I kiss back and pick her up and I bring her to the couch. We get pretty heated and then Peridot starts biting at my neck. Her sitting on top of me I say she has a advantage, she's literally pinning me down to the couch. I let out little wimpiers and then she bit down hard.

"Ah! P-peridot! Not so hard" I say.

"Sorry, this is kinda my first time" Peridot says kissing down on the hickey mark.

"It's fine Peri" I said kissing her head.

She smiled and continued to bite softly at my skin. She started to suck on my skin and I couldn't help but moan. It wasn't loud, but it wasn't quiet ether.

She smiles gently at me before kissing me lightly. I smiled and kissed her neck. She was kinda startled at this but, she didn't mind. I started sucking softly before pulling her shirt down. She wrapped her arms around my head, playing with my hair a bit. I kissed her lips and then someone walked in.

"Ayyy, P-dot and blue are getting funky~~~" Amethyst teases, recording us.

"A-amethyst you bitch!" I say getting up and chasing her.

"PeArLlLlLl! She's trying to kill meeee!" Amethyst says waving her arms dramatically.

Pearl walks in and Amethyst bumps into her and they fall.

"P! You've gotta help me! Lapis is trying to fucking kill mee!" Amethyst says.

Pearl looks at her and takes the phone out of her hand and looks at the video.

"Oh, oh my..." Pearl says, blushing and handing Amethyst back the phone.

"You two were- you guys- oh stars I have so many questions..."