Kennel

Vivian, Coral, Nina and her owner^^

*Vivian's P.O.V*
I pranced through the park happily with the treats in my mouth, going through the sprinklers several times since that seemed to stop Coral from getting close. I noticed some other owners seemed to try and help her catch me but I was too speedy. I yipped when one managed to grab me by the shirt and hold me in place. I kept a hold of my treats as Coral approached us.

"Thank you so much," she told the man who had grabbed me who simply nodded his head before letting her grab my shirt and then he let go, heading back to his pet who was sitting proudly on ground by his bench. "Drop the treats," she ordered while holding her hand underneath my mouth. I sighed and spat the treat bag into her hand, making sure she knew that I wasn't happy with our playtime being over.

"Here sis, you probably need this," Ashley came over and handed my leash to Coral who clipped it to my two necklaces. 

"Thanks," Coral said as she tucked the treats into her pocket all the way and let go of my shirt. "Now come with me you naughty pup," she ordered making me whine as I followed after her with a frown. I wanted to play, if anyone was naughty it was her for not keeping me entertained. I frowned when we approached a line of cages, looking up at her confused as she put her finger on a button and it unlocked.

I backed away when she opened the gate of the cage and whined softly. I didn't want to go in there, I wanted to keep playing. I whined as I looked up at her and she simple picked me up and sat me in there.

"Sorry girl but when you misbehave a timeout is the only way you'll think about your actions," she said as she unclipped the leash and used one hand to keep me held back as she slowly backed up. She straightened up suddenly, pulling her hand back as she closed the gate. She put the lock back on and held the button making the lock click into place. I whined as I crashed into the gate, jumping up on it as I whimpered.

"Your pups first time being kenneled?" a woman asked making Coral look at her.

"Yeah," Coral nodded her head slightly with a frown on her lips as she glanced at me.

"It's best if you just walk away," the woman told her. "If they can't see you then they're less likely to cry for you. They only cry for you because they want out," she answered as she let her pet out who purred and pushed against her legs as he walked out. He glanced at me and hissed softly. "Bad kitty," she said as she picked him up.

"Alright thank you for the advice," Coral said as she looked down at me as the lady walked off with her stupid kitty cat who hissed at me. Did he not know who I was? I didn't really know who I was half the time but I was better then some cat. I was snapped out my thoughts when I realized that Coral had walked away which sent me into a spiral of whimpering and crying for her.

I yipped when I felt something touch me which caused me to turn around and get ready to defend myself. The kennel was fake grass that led led to a doggy door and there was head poking out. I crawled closer to investigate and the head moved forward, revealing the body of the person too. If I had a tail it would be wagging as I knew the girl. Her name was Nina and she was a good friend of mine in school.

"Vivi," Nina said quietly as I stared at her ears she was wearing on the top of her head, trying to determine what kind of puppy she was. "Vivi I need your help. I'm not supposed to be here. I'm a wolf pup and...and...I got locked in here on accident," she told me which made me snap out of my puppyspace. 

"Okay. Where are you supposed to be then?" I asked as we crawled into the inside area. 

"Mmm the feral park is on the opposite side of this building. I need to get back Vivi. My alpha's are gonna get worried cause I managed to sneak out of the area where we were supposed to play at and some owner thought I was a lost pet," she told me. I nodded and stood up, rolling my eyes as I climbed over the gate. I helped her out making her grin happily. "I don't like this place, I likes running free," she told me as we snuck around to avoid being seen.

"So, you know where your packs play area is?" I asked softly to which she nodded. "Then just follow me," I said as I tucked my tags in and took her hand. "Just lead the way and I'll act like an owner," I told her making her nod. She led me through the park and went a large fenced in area, fiddling with the lock on the thing.

"It's locked," she whined softly. "And the way I snuck out won't let me sneak back in, I already tried," she said.

"So that's where you went," a woman's voice said making Nina freeze. 

"M...miss," Nina turned around with a frown on her lips. I hesitantly turned to look at the woman too who raised an eyebrow at me. The woman had dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.

"M...miss? Normally you're cute when you stutter but I don't find naughty puppies cute," she said. "And who is this? Someone that shouldn't be near what I own," she stated moving towards me which made me shrink back. 

"Miss don't be mad at her. She's a puppy not an owner. She helped me get back here cause some owner thought I was a lost pet and had me kenneled," Nina said as she stepped forward. 

"Is that true?" the woman asked making me nod my head quickly. The woman stepped past us and unlocked the door, pushing it open. "In," she ordered making Nina step inside. "You too. I want you in here to make sure you don't wander off," she said while looking at me. I stepped inside as she shut the door. "What's your owners name?" she asked me.

"Her name is Coral. She was sitting on a bench by the big tree in the park. My name is Vivian," I told her making her nod as she locked the door.

"Okay," she said with a small smile as she walked away, towards the park area.

"Uh oh," Nina murmured as a soft growl was heard, I turned to see two females wearing wolf ears and they gave off a dominant submissive feel.