Part 1

The entire way back to camp, Clarke didn't touch Finn, Clarke didn't talk to Finn, Clarke didn't even look at Finn, but Clarke couldn't stop thinking about Finn. She had just witnessed the boy she thought she loved kill eighteen innocent people. It didn't matter whether he thought she was being held there, he never should've pulled that trigger. When Bellamy told Clarke that Finn had changed, she didn't want to believe it. Now, she was forced to believe it. Her mind was overloaded with thoughts of anger and sadness and confusion, but she showed nothing on the outside.

Finn also had a lot of emotions running through his head, mainly confusion. He just got Clarke back, why wasn't she happy about it? He did what he had to do to find her. That's all they'd ever been doing, right? Seeing Clarke walk next to Bellamy made him feel a world away from her. How much had he missed since her and Bellamy reunited?

The only thing Murphy felt was awkward and out of place. There was obvious tension between Finn and Clarke and surprisingly, tension between Bellamy and Clarke, too. He made a mental note to ask Bellamy about it later. Octavia was trailing behind him and Finn, and Murphy was actually worried that she was going to slice Finn up into little pieces for killing Lincoln's people.

Bellamy had caught up to Clarke, and they were walking pretty far ahead of Finn and Murphy. "Clarke," he said hesitantly.

She shook her head. "Don't, Bellamy. Not here."

"You can't avoid him forever."

"He's completely out of his mind. Talking to him now won't get us anywhere."

Bellamy looked back at Finn who was walking slowly and staring at the ground the whole time. "He loves you, Clarke."

"He didn't shoot them because he loves me. He shot them because, deep down, he knew we weren't there. All the love that I had for him just died with those eighteen people."

Bellamy stopped in his tracks, shocked at Clarke's tone. He knew that she wouldn't stop loving Finn because of this. Something else had changed, and he was going to figure out what it was.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Bellamy and Clarke went to Abby as soon as they got back to Camp Jaha to explain what happened. Abby decided that she'd give Finn a few days to cool off before they made a decision on what to do with him. In the meantime, he wouldn't be allowed to leave camp or have access to any kind of weapon. Finn was a loose cannon, and Abby seemed to recognize that more than anyone.

Later that day, Bellamy found Clarke pacing inside the Ark by herself. She looked like she was debating whether she should murder Finn or not and like she was seriously considering it.

Bellamy was amused. "You're pissed," he observed, leaning against the doorframe.

"You're damn right I'm pissed." She turned and paced towards Bellamy, shaking her hands out. "I need to punch something."

Bellamy's amusement towards the situation vanished. He went to grab Clarke's arm, but he was too late. She drilled her fist as hard as she could into the concrete wall of the Ark. She immediately winced and squatted down, regretting the decision.

Bellamy got down in front of her to look at her already swollen, bloody hand. He tried prying Clarke's fingers open, but when he saw how much pain she was in, he stopped. His eyebrows were knit in concern. "Try punching something softer next time, maybe?" He suggested.

Clarke chuckled a little and used her other hand to wipe a few tears away. "Yeah, maybe."

"Come on, I'll take you to medical."