iv

"We should do this again," Yoongi suggests as he watches Scarlett pull her panties back up her slender legs.

"Definitely. We should exchange numbers or something," she says, finding her discarded romper and slipping it on.

"I'll drive you home. We can exchange numbers on the way," he replies, buttoning his shirt back up.

Scarlett hesitates for a moment. Should she allow him to know where she stayed? What if he was a stalker?

She wanted to scoff at her line of thinking. Korea already had her acting civilian. Both she and Tammy knew how to handle themselves so if he got crazy; they would definitely return the favor.

"Sure," she answers, placing her hand in his as he helped her off the bed.

By the way he handled her, you would never know he was a beast in the sheets. The same man that had slightly fucked up her walk was now the perfect gentleman; holding her hand as they descended the stairs of his huge home.

Downstairs was empty, but she knew that they were being watched. She could practically feel it.

'So he has guards watching his house as well,' she thought.

He was definitely a gang leader, drug dealer, or dirty business man. No matter how nice he was to her; he still gave off a dangerous vibe. Scarlett had been around enough dangerous men to know.

He led her to a spacious garage that held an arsenal of cars and went straight to the first one; a sleek, black Porsche.

He opened her door for her with a smile and closed the door softly before entering on the other side. Scarlett places on her seatbelt as she watches him do the same.

The interior of the car was all black leather and it had that new car smell still.
Such a fitting car for him.

He pulls out of the garage and travels down his long driveway, out of the gate, and onto the road.

Scarlett takes this time to really study him. His hair was shiny, sleek, and jet black just like his car and his eyes were pools of black as well. Normally, black eyes freaked her out; but they suited him well; another element to his already dark look. She couldn't see his scar because it was on the left side of his face, but she knew it was there. It made her wonder how he had gotten it; but she wasn't going to be rude and ask. His nose was perfectly symmetrical and his lips were small, but plump. His face was so perfect that it almost wasn't fair. Why did God take so much time on him?

"Are you just going to stare at me the whole time or are you going to tell me where you stay?" he asks, turning to face her as they stop at a red light not far from his house.

"Well, I could. Your side profile is amazing," she says, making him smile and look away.

"I didn't say anything earlier, but your eyes are gorgeous. They're easy to get lost in," he compliments quietly, focusing on the road again as the light turned.

"You can keep going straight for a while. I live on the outskirts at a neighborhood called the Gardens. Are you familiar with it?" she asks.

"Yeah, I had a friend that used to live there," he replies with a nod.

"Currently, I live there with Tammy; but she's getting married in a few weeks so I'll have the house to myself soon," she says, placing her hands in her lap.

"Tell me if I'm wrong, but you don't seem too happy about that," he says, noting the almost inaudible sigh she'd let out.

"It's not that I'm not happy for her. I just don't know her fiancée all that well. I don't hate the guy, but I can't say I like him either. Tammy is two months older than me, but I've always protected her like an older sister would," she explains, running a hand through her hair.

"I see. You just don't want her to get hurt. There's nothing wrong with that. Emotional scars can hurt just as much as physical ones. It's admirable how much you care for her," he says, reaching over to gently squeeze one of her hands.

"You have a nice voice," Scarlett compliments, turning away to watch the scenery through the windows.

"Aren't I supposed to be the one showering you with compliments?" he ask, an amused smile on his face.

"Not necessarily, but I wouldn't mind if you did. Shower away if that makes you feel better," she replies with a smirk, enamored by the fading city lights.

"I like your voice too," he says, briefly looking over at her.

"There is nothing special about my voice. If it were any deeper, I'd sound like Batman," she jokes, making them both laugh.

"That was funny, but your voice is not deep. Its low, but smooth and sensual," he says, making her bite her lip, unsure of how to take the compliment.

"The first thing I noticed was your skin though. It's just about the color of milk chocolate and it's as soft as it looks. It's absolutely radiant right now by the way. You're lighting up my car," he says, taking her hand and brushing his lips over her knuckles.

"Had I known your compliments would be this good; I would have fished them out of you earlier," she jokes, enjoying the feel of his lips.

"You will never have to fish for compliments from me. You're easily the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he say smoothly, turning into her neighborhood and stopping at the front gate so that she could key in her code.

"You're sweet. You can take this road all the way to the back," she instructs as the gate slowly opens in front of them.

"They don't call me Suga for nothing," he says, shooting her a smirk as he rests his hand on her thigh.

"If "they" actually do call you Suga; I doubt it's because you're sweet," Scar says, making him chuckle.

"You got me there. Your sense of humor is something else, Miss Scarlett," he says, patting her thigh as they cruised slowly through the rows of houses.

As they went on, the rows got fewer and fewer and the approached houses that were surrounded by land.

"It's the last one down there. It's the one with the high haunted house gates. You can drop me off there," she states, rolling her eyes.

She hated that damned gate. It was an eyesore and didn't fit with the modern house at all.

Yoongi pulled up to the gate and found himself dreading her leave. He felt normal with her and she'd made him smile more in the few hours he'd known her than he had the whole week.

"I guess we'd better exchange numbers now," he says, pulling his phone out of his jacket pocket.

Scarlett took it and typed in her number, smiling as she noticed the name he'd saved her under: Miss Scarlett 💋

Yoongi watched as she exited the car and made her way through the "haunted house gate," waving at him before disappearing into the house.

Until we meet again, Miss Scarlett.