Ghost Child

Nokia and Yuriko begin to walk up the bird stairs until the younger girl stopped in her tracks!

Nokia: Yuri-chan, what's wrong?

Yuriko: Wait....

Nokia: ???

Yuriko gently pulled Nokia back from taking another step and pointed to the top staircase.

Yuriko: Do you see that?

Nokia looked up and gasped.

Up top of the stairs was a piano wire.

Nokia:......

That's definitely not good, if Yuriko didn't stop Nokia from walking up those stairs, she would've ended up trigging it and no one would knows what will happen next besides death...

Nokia: A piano wire...no doubt a trap...

Yuriko: Someone must've left it here-?!

Chachunk...

Chachunk...

Chachunk...

The piano wire was making a sound of a crank noise almost as if it's being set up. This rang alarm bells inside the girls' heads.

Nokia: I don't trust it....Let's go the other way to the third floor...

The two girls avoided the piano wire as walked away back into the hallways.

Nokia:........

Yuriko: Kyaa?!

Yuriko suddenly scream which made Nokia turned to her in confusion.

Nokia: What is it?!

Yuriko: L-Look....

Nokia whirled around to see somebody a few spaces down the corridor...

Except the person wasn't alive...

It was a spiritual apparition of a young boy who looked about nine years old...he had blue aurora surrounding him with short dark brown hair split in middle on the front. He has brown eyes. He wears a purple-periwinkle shirt under a blue sweater and short turquoise shorts, as well as a pair of uwabaki slippers with socks. Blood was bleeding from his mouth and his stomach looked all cut up...

Nokia: Is that....a ghost child....? (He looks like one of the children from the poster?! Is that Yoshizawa Ryou-kun?!)

Yuriko: N-Nokia-chan...

Nokia: W-What?!

Yuriko: Something is wrong! Very wrong!

Yuriko turned away from the little boy as he begin to get closer!

Ryou: Hahahahaha~!

The ghost kid was laughing eagerly while walking in the halls until he stopped and looked over at the two girls...

Yuriko started to scream as she backed away in fear while looking in all other directions other than the boy.

Nokia however...she remained still...her eyes continued to watch the boy and her body wouldn't move...almost as if she was in a trance...

Nokia: (W-Why can't I turn away?! My body is frozen! Move! Come on! Move!)

Ryou: Onee-chan~! Onee-chan~!

The child moves closer and closer to Nokia as she remained firm. It's almost like the boy himself was preventing her from moving at all.

Nokia: (No...No...!)