Reunited

Megumi doesn't know how long she been here. But....

Everything in this school...

The corpses...

The blood...

The gore...

Megumi: Such a perfect expression… such perfect posture… it was stunning to look at. For some reason, I felt the need to immortalize this masterpiece.

She took out her phone and switched to camera mode, making sure to get just the right composition before hitting the shutter button.

A large flash flooded the room and the phone made a small sound to confirm her that the picture had been saved.

She couldn't help but smirk a bit. There had been numerous corpses littering this school, but this was only the second to inspire such dark feelings within her.

A/N: (Oh God... She's becoming Morishige...what have I done...?)

She then closed her phone to put it away when she begin to notice that someone else was in the room with her.

Keisuke:.....Hasegawa-Senpai...?

Megumi turned to face the other survivor and recognized his face and uniform.

Megumi: Oh...If it isn't Okumura-kun, I believe. Are you lost too? Do you know where the others are at...?

Keisuke: Uh....

Keisuke shook his head and started to explain to her that he had ended separating from Toshiki...

Megumi: And pray tell, how did that happened?

Keisuke: Umm...My memory is kind of foggy. The last thing I remember is an earthquake, then everything went black after that. When I woke up, I heard a small flash while looking around....

Megumi: (Ah...from my phone of course...)

Keisuke: And the next thing I know...I'm here with you...

Megumi: Hmm...I see....

Megumi brought her finger to her glasses as if she was lost in thought in what to do next.

Keisuke: I hope Toshiki is okay....

Megumi: It must have been distressing, losing track of him in a place like this.

No doubt he worried that he'd might found him among the dead before long.

A surge of concern also came along the older student. She was worried about Fuuta herself.

Megumi: Fuuta....

Keisuke: I had someone I was searching for as well, and I knew that finding her among these corpses would likely be the end for me.

Megumi: I preferred to search alone...

A dark feeling of her was telling her that Fuuta was in trouble. She needed to search for him.

She wanted to see him again.

She won't stop at nothing until she do...

No one else matters at this moment...

Keisuke raised an eyebrow at her.

Keisuke: Are you sure...? With all due respect, senpai. I don't think it would be wise to leave you by yourself. That wouldn't be manly of me to do that.

Megumi sighs to herself. Men. She would never understand them even if she tries.

Keisuke: How about we search for them together? We team up and we might find the others...