Naho Saenoki

Toshiki:....So let me get this straight...Sachiko Shinozaki is the ruler of Heavenly Host and the ghost children were kids murdered by her and not the teacher???

Naho: Yep.

A simple answer that had never felt so bone chilling before in Toshiki's life.

He looked at Keisuke. His reaction was the same as his.

Awestruck.

Bewildered.

Disbelief.

It was all there.

Naho: If I said the school was haunted by a little girl before you knew about the murders that took place here, what would say?

Toshiki: You live in a hole...that's what I would say...but now...after being send here by the charm, hunted down by ghosts, child spirits, and some crazy guy with a sledgehammer....I believe anything...

Keisuke: Ditto....

Naho: Good. Then I don't need to explain much.

Sachiko Shinozaki...

The little girl in red...

Daughter of Yoshie Shinozaki, a former nurse of Heavenly Host.

The second cousin once removed of Ayato Shinozaki.

According to Naho, She was a former student at Heavenly Host but was killed in cold blood by the Principal of the school, Takamine Yanagihori.

Sachiko was a shy and reclusive little girl who had no friends, her only sense of comfort was her mother.

However, when Yoshie Shinozaki was killed by the Principal. Sachiko witnessed it all and the man, scared that she would tell somebody, came after her and strangled the poor girl to death.

Sachiko became the sinister and murderous tyrant of Heavenly Host and used her fatality to ensnare innocent victims to secure their demises. Trapping them in this school for all eternity.

At first, she only killed people just to keep her mother company.

But overtime, she just started killing because she liked it.

Like how a child with their toys, Sachiko doesn't just want to kill her victims. She wants to play with them. Manipulate them into thinking she's on their side when in reality...she's not. Like an source for amusement, she pretends to their friend, help them, or let them go free when they're in trouble with another entity. But it was never true. Once you're in her clutches, your fate has been sealed.

Once your death has been decided by her, there's no turning back.

Once she's bored with you, she kills you so she can find someone else to play with.

Sometimes she is accompanied by Yoshikazu, the dead teacher with the Sledgehammer or the ghost children.

Keisuke: Wow....

Naho: Poor girl loved her mother dearly...her death is what triggered the events here in Heavenly Host.

Toshiki: So...she became a vengeful spirit because of the Principal...who tried to sexually assault her mom?!

Naho: In a nutshell...Yes...

Keisuke:......

Toshiki: Tch. So Unforgiving...

At least the man is suffering for his deeds in the afterlife.

Naho: Heavenly Host. Once you're trapped here. There is no getting out. If you die, your spirit will never be out to rest. Your soul will feel the pain of your death for all eternity.