O N E

Jimin sighed as he walked through his neighborhood, he had to sell candy bars for his therapy. He's been doing it for years and his stutter has yet to improve, mr.min, his therapist, said that he would be good practice to help his speech improve. To try talking more. So here he was knocking on strangers doors trying to sell chocolate bars so far he had only sold four out of about five houses so he, in someway, was doing good. "Y-you g-got this j-jimin" he whispered himself for motivation. He got to the next door and rang the doorbell.

When the door open jimin had began to speak "h-hi s-sir I w-was w-w-wondering if y-you'd l-like to b-buy s-some c-c-chocolate" the tall man in front of him just looked at jimin as if he was speaking a different language. He mentally sighed, stupid stutter he thought to himself. "Taehyung do want some chocolate," the man yelled.

"What!" Taehyung yelled back. Well jimin was assuming it was him.

"Chocolate, he's selling chocolate!"

"What Is he selling"

"He's selling chocolate!"

Jimin started to giggle remembering that one scene from SpongeBob when him and Patrick were selling chocolate. It was one of his favorite episodes when he was younger . Taehyung had appeared from behind the door with a big goofy smile on his face. "So how much are you selling them for kid" Taehyung said laughing a bit. "I-i'm s-selling t-t-them f-for a d-dollar" jimin said with a smile and slight blush. "Alright so I'll have two, joon do you want one" Taehyung said taking out some money "yeah I'll take one, I heard it makes you younger" namjoon said with a smile that showed off his dimple. Jimin got the three chocolate bars from the box and handed him them to taehyung.

The aforementioned gave him a five dollar bill "keep the change," he said with a wink. Jimin blushed and bowed, then he walked off.

----

Jimin couldn't get him put of his head, taehyung. Black hair with green highlights, jimin thought that his smile was really pretty. He decided  to go to a couple more houses before he went back home to his brothers home. 

When he got there seokjin was on the couch watching some show on tv. Seokjin smiled when he saw jimin, "w-went--ok-okay," he said as he set the box down. "Ho-how was w-w-w-work," he whispered, seokjin shrugged. "Just a normal day, but i manage to get left overs before it got busy again, in the kitchen." Jimin happily walked to the kitchen, he picked out what he wanted then ate it there. 

After he finished his quick meal, he went to his room and quickly fell asleep. 

---

Jimin woke up the next day due to knocking on the door. Seokjin peeked in the room, "I'm off to work today, are you okay to walk to work to the appointment today," he asked. Jimin gave him a thumbs up, he was still trying wake up but it was taking him some time. 

"Don't forget to turn in your stuff," he said as he left. Jimin got up and walked to the bathroom to do his routine 

Since Jimin had to walk he had leave earlier than usually does. When he walked past the familiar house he saw taehyung from the front porch. But him being the shy person he was, kept his head down and walked at a faster pace.  Though taehyung saw him staring for the small moment that he was. 

Soon Jimin ended up at his speech therapists office, he sighed as he played with his fingers. Mr.Min, or yoongi, sat in front of jimin with a canned soda in his hands. "have you heard from your parents," he asked. Jimin shook his head, "w-we us-usally wait till th-th-th-they call us back," he mumbled. Yoongi sat back, "how'd go yesterday, he asked. Jimin shrugged, "min i know you hate coming to these but a little bit of response could help me out a bit."

Once again jimin shrugged, "It went fine, no-not to-to muc-much pe-people b-bought an-anything though," he explained. Yoongi just nodded, "kep-kept ge--getting an-annoyed. I co-could tell." 

---

The meeting ended quite quicker than expected, he knew that his brither still had about another hour left of his shift so he just decided to walk home. On the way there, he encountered Taehyung getting out of his car. "Hey," he said to jimin, who offered him a smile. "Hi," he whispered as he took out his earphones. "Long day," he asked. Jimin nodded, "so-something li-like tha-that." 

"I'm taehyung," he said as he reached his arm out for jimin to take. 

"Jimin," the aformention said, shaking taehyungs hand. 

And that where their story started.