Chapter 4: It's A Date, Nate.

Everybody believes in love, right? It's a beautiful mysterious and crazy thing.. but with love comes heartbreak, betrayal, and pain. I have never truly believed in love. The only love i have ever seen true is my parents but my dad was always working and my mom was always booked doing something. I woke up this morning witha million thoughts running through my head. Probably because Nate didn't text me after the party last night. Did i say something wrong? Does he not like me? Am i too ugly? All of a sudden my phone begins to ring and you will never guess who it is. Well actually you probably can. It's Nate.

        "Hello, my beautiful Alia rayne. How are you today?" He asks.

        "I'm exceptionally awful. You?" I ask.

        "Good, good. Why are you awful?" He ask.

        "Thinking." I respond.

        "Alia Rayne. Thinking is the enemy. Once you think about one thing you think about other things and then you end up overthinking and overthinking leads to crying and.." I cut him off.

        "Thank you for that wonderful speach Nate." I say laughing.

        "Yeah.. So wanna hang out today?" He asks.

        "Hmm.. why?" I ask.

        "Because you are my beautiful Alia Rayne and i must see you now. Right now. I'm outside." He says.

        "Outside?? I don't have on any makeup.." I say.

        "I have only seen you in the dark so idk what to compare you with." He says, "Open the doooooorrr."

        "Fine. I'm coming." I say. I open the door to a very handsome Nate Hopper. He has on really cute clothes again. I'm wearing sweatpants, t-shirt, and my hair is in a bun.. yay.

        "Wow. You are so hot in sweats." He says while coming in.

        "Yeah, I know. Smokin'." I say mocking him.

        "You really are. So this is the cribbb." He says in a jersey voice.

        "Yep. Do you wanna like go somewhere or?" I ask.

        "Yeah. I'm taking you to my favorite restaurant for lunch then we are going to the movies." He says smiling.

        "Well you have it all planned out, don't you? Let me get clothes on." I say walking away.

        "I'll help." He says following me. He helps me pick out an outfit. Jean shorts and a t-shirt. I put on some converse too.

        "Okay, get out." I say, "I have to change."

        "Sure you don't want me to help?" He asks.

        "I think i can manage, thanks." I say. I put on my clothes, take down my hair, and put on a tiny bit of makeup. I walk out.

        "Holy Christ, you are gorgeous." He says eyeing me.

        "Well, thanks Mr. Hopper." I say winking. We leave. We get in his car which is like really nice. It's a red lamborghini.

        "You have a very nice car." I say.

        "Thanks." He says. We drive about 10 minutes to a nice/not so nice restaurant. He knows like all of the workers and they take us to a table in the back that has it's own room. It has lights strung up and a rose on the table. There is also music playing. He is so amazing.

        "What? Nate this is beautiful." I say.

        "Not as beautiful as you, Alia Rayne." He says flashing me a smile. I blush. We sit down and order our food. I get chicken strips because chicken and Nate gets some weird food. He scarfs it down in like 10 minutes and i finish mine in about 20. I'm a slow eater.

        "So, what movie are we watching?" I ask.

        "Hm. I don't want to go to the movies anymore." He says.

        "Well, what do you want to do?" I ask.

        "Let's go sight seeing. Then walk on the beach. You haven't even seen anywhere yet." He says. We get in the car and start driving. I don't even know where he is taking me. We end up on the complete opposite side of town. As we are driving, i notice that there are no houses in sight. We end up on the beach by a light house. No one is here.

        "Beautiful." I say looking out over the ocean.

        "I know." He says. I see he is looking at me, not at the ocean. I look at him.

        "You are so cute, Nate Hopper." I say getting out of the car.

        "Well, thank you Alia Rayne." He says. I turn around, grab his beanie, and start running. He runs after me. I'm obviously not as fast as him so he catches me. He picks me up and twirls me around. When he puts me down he looks down into my eyes. All of sudden, i feel his lips crashing down on mine. We stay at that spot and kiss for like 3 minutes until i let go. He just smiles at me. He grabs my hand and leads me over to the light house and up the steps. We are looking out in the lighthouse now.

        "Is this where you bring all your girls?" I ask.

        "What girls?" He asks.

        "Come on. You are the hottest boy in this town and you don't have any girls?" I ask.

        "I haven't found one i like yet. I'm not one of those boys that just talks to every girl to get one thing. I respect girls and i want one i actually and truly like. Not just some girl." He says.

        "Well. How do you know about this spot?" I ask.

        "My parents use to bring me here when i was little. They are always busy now." He says.

        "Oh." I say.

        "What about your parents?" He says.

        "Well uh. That's kind of the reason i'm here. My parents died in a car crash about a month ago." I say getting teary eyed. I turn around so he can't see me. He hugs me from behind and kisses my head. i turn around and bury my face in his chest. We stay like that for awhile. I let go and we sit down.

        "Alia. I know i just met you yesterday but i feel like i've known you my whole life. You're the first girl i have really really liked in a long time." He says.

        "Well you are the first boy i have ever liked." I say laughing. He leans over and kisses me again. We sit and look out over the ocean again for a while. Nate Hopper is so oddly perfect. I love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DID YUNS LIKE IT???????????? Send feedback please. Let me know what you want to happen, okay?? Love you guys. #Nalia