Chapter 4-the party and the screw up

*friday*

Today is the day of the party Lauren has been bothering me lately but I don't let her get to me.

Christina said the party starts at 7:00. so she said we are going to the mall with the girls.

Me and Lynn didn't want to to but she is making us.

I check my phone and I have a text from Christina I open it and read it.

Hey get ready to go to the mall I'll be there in 20.-Christina :)

Okay call me when your outside.-me

Kay. bye go get ready-Christina :)

I go take a shower and I get out and dry my hair. then I straightened it.

After I put on a black crop top and black leather skinny jeans. I put some make up on and grab my high black heels.

I get a call from Christina

Hey I'm out side -Christina :)

Okay be right there-me

I hang up and go out side. Christina is driving and lynn,shauna, marlene, and I are in the back.

We arrive and we go into forever 21

Shauna gets a dark blue flowing dress. With black heels

Christina gets a purple strapless dress with little diamond around the bottom of the dress with black heels

Marlene gets a pink lace dress . With high black heels

Lynn gets a black dress that is strapless. with black heels but on the bottom of the heel it is red.

I am trying out my dress. it is red flowing dress and in the bottom underneath my chest the dress is showing until before my stomach stops. Also on the top of my chest it is showing.i get out of the dressing room and the girls jaws dropped .

"Oh my god tris you look beautiful! Four will love it!" They all say

"Thanks" I say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time lapse to the party~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get to the part and four opens the his jaw dropped as soon as he saw me

TOBIAS POV

When I open the door and see tris my jaw dropped to the floor.

She looks gorgeous .

"Close your mouth you'll catch flies." Tris says

I close my mouth and she laughs. Gosh she's so pretty when she does that.

We go inside and after 40 minutes zeke yells,

"Any one who I don't know and don't talk to get out. Every one stay."

We all gather around in a circle . Tris, shauna, uriah, zeke,marlene, lynn, Christina , Lauren ,will, al and me are hear.

"Okay so we are playing truth or dare." Uriah says

"Okay I'll go first zeke my brother truth or dare?"

" uh duh dare."he says

"Okay I dare you to run down the street naked and say "I've lost my pet unicorn." If you don't do it you have to take off a piece of clothing not including your shoes and socks."he says.

Zeke goes to the street and yells what Uriah told him to yell and when he comes back we are laughing really hard.

"Lauren truth or dare."