Chapter 5-depression

TRIS POV
after I sang the song I had tears in my eyes. Tobias looked hurt and also had tears in his eyes. GOOD! That's how I felt.
The bell rings and Jace comes up to me an gives me a huge hug. It's lunch and Christina ,Lynn ,Shauna, and Marlene told me to bring Jace and come sit with them.
We go and sit and Tobias look mad and jealous . So to make even more mad I kiss Jace.
Jace whispers in my ear ,"I'm gonna go to the bathroom okay."
"Okay" I say

It's been 10 minutes since Jace went to the bathroom so I get up and go look for him. When I do I see Jace kissing a other girl !!!! I go up to him and smack the back of his head and say,"we're through !!"
And go back to the table tears streaming down my face.
Four asks,"tris what happened!"
"J-Jace h-he w-as kissing a o-other g-girl!" And I break down into sobs again
Four look pressed and gets up. Out of the cafeteria.
"He is going to pay for making our trissy hurt.!" Zeke says
"I don't think we have to worry four seemed pissed . I'm guessing he is dealing with Jace by himself ." Uriah says
A few minutes later four comes back looking pleased
"You have a pleased look. What did you do?" Zeke and Uriah ask
"I took care of him and showed him not to be making tris sad." Tobias says
I get up and hug him. He looks shocked but hugs back.
"Thanks for sticking up for me. I forgive you about the kissing Lauren thing."
"So you take me back? " he says
I nod and we kiss. We hear awes from the girls and from Uriah,zeke, and will NO PDA.!!
We laugh and sit down.
***6 months later******
TOBIAS POV
things have been going great between me and tris.yesterday I took her to Disney land.
The gang has become closer to we stick up for each other when anyone is having a hard time.
Christina and will are dating. Zeke and Shauna are dating for a month already.
Also Uriah and Marlene and Lynn and surprising al.
We found out that al had planned a plan for us to break up at the party we had. But me and tris forgave him.
We are at school for pe. Tris is in the cheer squad and I'm in the football for quarter back. We tried. We tried out yesterday and found out we made it today(Friday)
Zeke shouted ,"to congratulate the girls and four four making it to cheer and football we are having a part today at my house."
We all nodded our head in agreement .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~time lapse party time ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are at the part and me and zeke have had way to much to drink . I go over to tris and say,"hey beautiful."
She laughs and says ,"you're drunk aren't you.?"
"Yup!!"
She gets a call and says,"hey I'm gonna go and take this."
And she leaves
After tris comes back and says,"come on let's go have some fun!"
We start to kiss and go to the bedroom. She takes my shirt of and kisses me again
TRIS POV
I just finished the call and go Inside.
I can't find four so I ask zeke ," hey where is four?"
"I dunno ."
After a while I go check upstairs and find him kissing a other girl it's Lynn !!!!
Tears threaten to spill and I say," four we are so done!"
He realizes what happened and who is with and says,"tris I thought she was you please I didn't know I was drunk!"
I ignore him and run home.

It's been 1 day science that happened and I'm so depressed I don't even want to talk to any one. Right now I have a razor in my hand I'm about to cut my self. When I cut my self all I see is blood and start to cry what have i become!!
I hear a knock in the door and open it with my arm still bleeding. It's TOBIAS !!
"What do you want??!!!!"
"I wanted to s-wait why do you have blood on you arm?" He asks
"What does it look like I cut myself!why? Because you broke me"
And with that I slam the door in his face .
TOBIAS POV
when I saw blood on tris arm. I felt even more guilty I broke her I broke a gorgeous girl all because I was drunk. I am such an idiot ughhh!!!!

HEY GUYS UM IM GOING TO CHANGE THIER AGE TO 16 because I HAVE AN IDEA I JUST THOUGHT OF SO YA THER ARE ALL 16!! SO HAVE A GOOD DAY INITIATES !!!