Chapter 5

Nicholas POV

I woke up and felt very happy. I kissed my crush!!! Yet, I am not sure if she feels the same way about me as I feel about her. Maybe. I shook my head and put on a black and green shirt, jeans, my hoodie and my sneakers. I ran downstairs from the 3rd floor the house and to the kitchen. My mom was cooking her specialty. Waffles and sausage. I didn't have a model diet like most models do, I just excercise a lot. And my parents didn't force me into modeling. I chose to model for a couple of companies. 

I liked it. I sat down in my chair at the table. I heard a bunch of clattering and shouting. My dad ran out of the kitchen and I heard my mom shouting. "NINO LAHIFFE!!! GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE AND CLEAN UP THIS FUCKIN' MESS YOU MADE IN HERE!!!" I saw my give himself a pep talk and he walked in there. I heard him say something to my mom and he ran out with like 2 dozen eggs following him. He stopped and turned around and got eggs smashed in his face. 

Me and Willow burst out in laughter and my mom came to the dining room and she saw Nino and she burst into laughter. She fell to the floor rolling around crying. My dad huffed and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the kitchen. 

Me and Willow's laughter died done and soon our breakfast was in front of us. We all immediately dug in. "Mom, Dad. Did you know Nicholas kissed Emma?" I felt blood rush to my face. "WILLOW!" "OMG! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING!" My mom was know for over reacting. I sighed and I ended up eating the rest of my breakfast in my room. 

I ran downstairs when, it was time to leave and me and Willow started on our way to school. "Why did you tell them I kissed Emma?" "Cause' I needed to see their reaction." I sighed and heard a bunch of squeals and a bunch of fangirls saying my name. I started to run with Willow at my heels. We reached the school soon. 

I felt someone pull me into a tight hug. "Nicholas!" Amber again. I gently pushed her off me even though, I would have liked to shove her off. "Amber, could you not deprive my brother of oxygen when, you hug him?" "Uh. He doesn't mind the tight hugs right, Nicholas?" I was going to answer when, I felt something crash into me. I turned around and saw Emma rubbing her head. 

"Hey Em." "I am so sorry! I am such a klutz." I chuckled and held out my hand. She accepted it and I helped her up. I felt myself blush for the second time today when, I saw what she was wearing. 

"Watch were your going, trash! You could have hurt, Nicholas

"Watch were your going, trash! You could have hurt, Nicholas. Uh, why do you even bother hanging around him?" Emma looked down. I was appalled. 

"You know she isn't you, Amber. She doesn't suffocate Nicholas by attacking him." My sister was super protective of Emma. "Well, at least, I come from a well known rich family. I bet her parents couldn't even afford Maserati." (A/N: A Maserati is an expensive Italian car and Amber is Italian so, I thought that this car would go good with her like heritage... back to the story cause' I could keep on babbling along about this car. )