7: You Have Been...SHIPPED!

Previously:
"Oooooooookay," Papa said. "Where are you staying?"

Currently:

(CJ POV)
I ran over to my newfound cousin. "With us! Please!" I looked at Nico.

He laughed. "You'll have to ask your parents."

"Fine. Let's go!" I yelled, already sprinting towards the van that was waiting at the bottom of the hill.

"Wait for me!" Amala yelled, and followed me. That's why I like Amala. She's nice to everyone.

I got to the van before anyone else, which meant that I could choose my spot first. I put my suitcase in the trunk, and got in the bus. I decided to sit in the second to last row. See, I knew that Hope and Liam would sit in the back row, so I could watch them! I WILL find a way to get them together. (Plus, I can find out what pranks they're plotting, which is always a good thing to know.)

The van had seven rows of three spots, so I climbed over five rows of seats to the spot by the left window of the sixth row. As soon as I sat down, I attached a mini microphone to the wall behind me. (We can use technology now. Two words for you: Leo Valdez.) Amala was the next one to arrive, and (after dropping my backpack to keep my place) I quickly crashed back to front of the bus.

"Ama!" I said. "I'm working on the Hiam plan again! I'm gonna eavesdrop on them!"

"Okay, CJ. Do you want me to come with you?"

I opened my mouth to say yes, but then I realized that Amala always helped me. I could do this mission on my own. "I think that I'll do this alone."

"All right. I'll be with Bianca and Brielle," she told me.

"Bye." Then I saw that everyone was getting on the bus, so I pushed past them and scrambled back to my seat. I watched the door for Hope and Liam, but they took soooooooo long! Before they got there, Ajax sat next to me.

"Hi!" I greeted him. Ajax and I were pretty good friends.

"Hey."

"Listen, I'm working on something important. . ."

"Okay," he said, and pulled out his VT (Valdez Tech) tablet. I put in my earbuds, plugged them into my (VT, of course) phone, and turned the mic app to full volume. Hiam was going to sail.

A/N: Look at these comments on the Campfire Song. . .

Poor Hades children

Poor Hades children. . .

I love Clarisse

I love Clarisse.

Again - Hades children