Chapter 1

The snow was silently falling on the old majestic trees.
The Fourth Age was begun in Mirkwood, named "Eryn Lasgalen", Greenwood, after Sauron defeat.
Obscurity finally left Thranduil's kingdom, which was splendid in his greatness and power.
The king was contemplig the white landscape, the freezing breeze was caressing his silver hair
and his sapphire eyes gleamed like crystals reflecting the snow sparkle.
He was lost in thoughts. The evil oppression, which burden also his heart was gently leaving...
Suddently a silhouette appeared in the distance, a red haired elvish girl riding in his direction. As she approaches him, their eyes met and there was no need for words. She was Tauriel, the border guard of Mirkwood.
"My king" she whispered.

"Tauriel" his voice was calm and deep "...many Moons have passed, since you had left this place. Why are you entering in my Realm again?"

"My lord...after the Last War ended I ...I ...roamed through all Arda...to search peace for my wounded heart..."
"...and did you find it?"

"Oh...NO...No...at all. My soul cried out for returning here ...only here, in my dear beloved homeland, I feel...I have to stay....."
The wind was growing stronger and colder and the evening was approaching, the King remained in silence, hearing the lament of the tempest through the forest. Then he firmly answered:"You are welcome to
remain here...as long as you want". Tauriel bowed before him.

 ===================================================================================

PLZ be kind, English is not my mother tongue ;)