Chapter 6 FINAL

Dark Sonic Forces

Ch. 6

By: Cutegirlmayra. (This should be the last chapter, it's been a fun ride, eh!? My first makeout Sonamy... maybe my last, lololol I think I just like the cuter side of things, but with all the hyped up drama! I hope you guys enjoyed the story and the ending! It's a short story, but it was full of emotions and feelings! And I hope you continue to read my works. Here comes dinner and desert! Bon appétit!)

The sands swirled as Sonic took his embrace with Amy and lifted her into a whimsical turn. She was amazed at how... free it all felt.

She laughed as he set her back down, but honestly didn't mind taking in the hot wind that cooled her reddened cheeks as he turned her around in the air, appreciating it's touch that helped her realize this new bond with Sonic could remain and become her new norm.

The sun beat its unparalleled rays upon the golden land as Sonic moved slightly back to see her face, glad he had made her day with that little stunt. Placing her gently down, she didn't want her feet to touch the ground, but wanted to remain weightless in his arms.

"You were missing for days." she puffed up the side of her cheek, but her true annoyance was from him stopping his loving hold and spin. However, the expression that Sonic now knew all too well left him hunching down and almost falling to a knee at how much he had grown to love that puffed up cheek and squinted eyes. It overwhelmed him with her charms and he was glad he could finally let the feeling seep in like moisture absorbing into a drying world.

He didn't want to lose this feeling... Had she always been such a light in the dark? The first thought was yes, but the second told him he knew that all along, just never bothered to notice it as much as he was doing lately.

Oh, it was better than a warm patch of grass under the sunshine any day, with dew that would sit and cool to make it just the right temperature.

He may have been battling previously, but with her and her selfless acts in his heart, he could fight a thousand battles and still be smiling.

Now this was paradise, even in the sandy dunes that were overrun by Eggman's evil domain... she was renewed springtime and light rain.

The look her gave her left her happy except for the aching in her cheeks as she deflated them quickly and put her hands up to her face, bashfully. She had never seen him so openly adoring her, and she couldn't help but notice the subtle but gentle shift of his nature towards her.

He was always kind, but stayed aloof.

Now, he was staying and remaining in the moment with her, making no attempt to disrupt it's tender passing. It was like his fingers would reach out and let the intangible time slip off his outstretched hand like the rivers of a quiet stream glazing against his white gloves upon the surface of the water...

In that imagery, he also extended his hand to lightly stroke and pat her head, "I'm glad you're safe. You always tend to find me, Amy, when I need ya the most. How about that, huh?" those words and the smile that never could leave his face for a second now splashed the knowledge of what Amy had hoped for since the first day she first met him.

She was now within that stream, also feeling sweet mercy of this scene wash over her and take every fear or doubt she could ever have and rid it from her system forever.

He could enjoy her being there, what a wonderful thing to feel and know. He wanted her with him, the joy she felt at finally knowing that couldn't be described. He would fall in love with her and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it,... That felt like she was right at home.