CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

the end is near ;)

also my laptop fucked up my editing. so if there are any missing spaces between words i am SORRY this is my laptops fault not mine

***

"My parents are so going to kill me", Jungkook let out the biggest sigh when they arrived at Jungkook's parents house. After he woke up earlier he remembered that he promised Taehyung to introduce him to his parents today and ever since that realization he was all tensed up and nervous. The older found that cute.
"Hopefully", Taehyung grinned, "You deserve it."

"Taehyung!", Jungkook bit his lips and let out a big sigh, "Don't be mean to me I had a rough night."

"Tonight will be even rougher, baby", Taehyung let his hand wander down Jungkook's thigh, "And dinner with your parents will break you~"
"Fuck off", Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Don't you dare try anything in front of them. They hate you anyway."

"Woah woah why would they hate me?"

"Because you're the reason I dropped out of school to live a life as a boy prostitute in New York-", Jungkook chuckled, "Would your parents like that?"
"No they wouldn't", Taehyung hummed, tensing up a little at the mention of his own parents. He never brought them up before, Jungkook had no clue why they weren't in his life anymore but that was just fine with the older. Every thought that he wasted on thinking of those people made him cry internally.

"Let's go inside, I texted my Mom we will be there at 5pm and that's in two minutes. Better be early", he winked and then got out of the car. They checked for paparazzi but luckily didn't see anyone. Taehyung got out of the car as well then, headed around it and took Jungkook's hand as they walked up to the front door. "I can't wait to get you horny at dinner table", he whispered in Jungkook's ear when the younger just had pressed the bell.
"Dude", Jungkook whined, "Why are you like this?"

"Because you still deserve it", Taehyung teased a little, "It's my way of showing how much I love you."
"Nice", Kook grumbled and then the door opened and his father stood there, arms crossed with a face as if he had just seen someone die.

"Hello", he said, voice stone cold as he eyed Taehyung up and down, scrunching his nose, "So you must be Taehyung."
Neither of his parents were happy with Jungkook dipping again a few days ago after his face had been all over the news. But they kinda realized that there was no way to keep them apart so they agreed to have dinner with the two ofthem.
They did not support their relationship, in no possible way. Yet they were still curious to meet the guy who absolutely crushed their son's life.

"That must be me", Taehyung said, eyes turning red. "Sorry for making your son drop out of school-"
"Not your fault, he's just stupid", the man groaned and then led them inside. Mrs Jeon was already busy setting up the table, straightup ignoring Taehyung and Jungkook when they walked inside.
Kook looked at his mother, saying a shy "hey", but he got no reply.

"She's mad", Mr Jeon hummed, "Don't mind her."

"Mad at what?", Jungkook sighed heavily.

"You and your dumbass behavior."

"Yeah thanks, I love how everyone close to me calls me stupid", Jungkook rolled his eyes, giving Taehyung and his parents both a pissed off glare. "Deserved", Taehyung shrugged and then walked over to Mrs Jeon to introduce himself. "Hello Mrs Jeon! I'm Taehyung and I'm really sorry that your son gave everything up for me. If it helps you, he ruined my life too-"
The woman looked up and watched Taehyung for quite a while before she answered him . Her eyes went right through him, judging every little inch of the boy's face and body.
"So you are the guy who paid my son for sex", she only let out and looked a little disgusted.