•Chapter seven•

Welcome back!! Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy it.

🐉👑🐉👑🐉

Y/n POV
Wow this bracelet it beautiful. And he also has a matching one. Now I have to start thinking things to get for his birthday next year.

Izana grabbed my face and started wiping the tears from my eyes. Then I suddenly hear someone calling for our names.

"Princess Y/n, Prince Izana." The voice of Ms. Leda ring though the garden.

" Well it looks like we are needed." Izana said

"I guess we are." I said as I wipe the remaining tear on my face.

Izana grabs my hand and we start walking to where the voice was coming from.

"Oh there you are. The dancing is about to start." Ms. Leda with a bit of excitement in her voice.

We followed her back to the ballroom. And walked over to me and Izana's parent.

"Ah, there you both are." My mother said

" Sorry we were at the garden." I said blushing remembering what had happened

" Yes, from that short amount of time I see you two have gotten really close." Izana's mother said with a smile in her face

Close!? Oh wait I'm still holding Izana's hand. I quickly let go, but started missing the warmth from it.

"Anyway, the dance is about to start and I think you kids should join." My father said

I look at Izana and he look at me seeing if I would like to dance. I gave him a smile.

" All right then. Princess Y/n Èmile would you like to have this dance?" Izana say with the most proper voice he can make. As he is saying all of this he is also bowing.

" Of course, I would love to have this dance with you." I said with the most proper voice I can sum up.

We both just look at each other and giggled. I grabbed his hand and we started walking over to the space in the middle of the room. Everyone one else who was going to dancing started making their way to the where Izana and I are. Everyone started taking their places. The people who were not dancing were standing around the space watching. Everyone started whispering when they saw me and Izana in the middle.

" Isn't that princess y/n and prince Izana?" Someone whispers

" The Prince should be dancing with my daughter not her." Somewhere whispering

I rolled my eye at that comment.

"Princess don't listen to their comments. The only one I will be dancing with is you so don't let the comments effect you." Izana said smiling at me

"Thanks." I said smiling back

Everyone finished taking the places, the whispering started settling down. Me and Izana got in our position waiting for the music to start.

The music started and everyone started dancing. ( I know nothing about ballroom dance sorry).

It was amazing. The whole time we were just looking at each other. We completely forgetten that there were people around. We were in other own world. Like all of our worry left and the only thing we were think about was each other.