𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾CHAPTER THREE☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

iii. welcome to forks !

|AMBROSIA SIGHED, GRABBING HER CLOTHES AND STUFFING THEM INTO HER BAG

|AMBROSIA SIGHED, GRABBING HER CLOTHES AND STUFFING THEM INTO HER BAG. She was officially no longer a patient at Kindred hospital. She looked around her, observing the quiet morning that had been blessed upon her. Ambrosia was a morning person, one that would go on hikes and walks when it was only the crack of dawn.

Of course she could no longer hike, but walks were manageable. She let out a chuckle, seeing the blankets and pillows that still scattered the room, from the night before. It was oddly quiet for it being a hospital seeing as crying, and possible screaming were the regular noises you'd hear.

Her room was empty. Felix had gone somewhere only a few moments ago, and she was honestly quite surprised when none of her other friends had come by and blessed her safe travels. She shook her head, and continued folding some of her things, her necklace slowly swaying each time she moved, or switched her footing.

Ever since last night, when the group of five discussed Ambrosia and her new home in Forks, she strangely felt better about leaving, and she was kind of excited. She no longer felt bad for leaving her friends behind, except for Nicholas. They all made her feel better last night, telling her things like 'it'll be okay' or 'we accept that your moving'.

She looked once more around the room, seeing if she had missed anything, but no, she had everything. She practically had her whole life in this backpack. Her whole life in a yellow bag with straps. How depressing, she thought to herself.

Of course she had a few things back at her house, but nothing of it really mattered anyways. She had been without those few things for 6 years almost, why would she keep them now?

Oh, her house.

She loved the house she had lived in once upon a time, ago. It always had that smell of cinnamon and cedar wood, which was a strange combination to others, but for her, it was perfect. She would miss it dearly, and her father would too.

Ah, her father. Her father had been absent a lot of the girls life due to his work industry. He was a pilot, one that had traveled the world. He cared for his daughter deeply, but he couldn't just take a day off if she was sick with the flu or something.

There was only one time he took time off, and it was for three days. It was right after Ambrosia was diagnosed with leukemia, which was a heartfelt decision, but it still didn't make the girl smile. Her father didn't necessarily have to work those terrible hours, but he did, for her, which she now understood. He left so he could raise money for the girls tuition, which she was grateful for, because she was top of her class at Lakeside, which was a private school.

She had to work online of course, but she was still somehow one of the smartest, which surprised her professor.

Her mother was a different story. She was a English teacher at her school, who Ambrosia didn't 'bond' with that much, seeing as her mother, would go out most nights, even if it meant coming to work hungover.