1

Just a brief overview or maybe not but IT WILL BE SMUTTY.

Also lets get these comments going, like reading the comments is what i live for. <3

~it starts out when zuko and iroh just got jobs working at the tea shop in Ba Sing Se~

Zuko POV- (walking home from work alone)

"Excuse me son, you shouldn't walk through the forest at night. This forest belongs to the spirit of the painted lady." an old man called to me.

'You don't think I can handle an old spirit, old man?' I thought to myself as kept walking into the forest.

The further I got into the forest the darker it got. But for a moment I thought I could see a bright light between the trees. Then again I saw it. Almost as if someone was fire bending.

I started walking faster to where the light came from. But nothing appeared. But smoke started to rise from the grass around me.

That's when I heard a faint, "Hello, there."

"Whose's there?" I say searching for the source of the voice.

"It's me, the Painted lady, of course" she said in a cocky tone.

Thats when I turned to where I heard the voice and shot fire at her.

"You should just leave. You don't know who your messing with." I said.

The smoke started to rise up to my waist now. Soon it would be hard to breath. I've never heard of a spirit bending smoke.

"Clearly, I must be messing with a fire bender. But what is a fire bender doing in Ba Sing Se?You must know of the war. Right?" she said still sounding very cocky and sarcastic.

The voice came from a different direction. I need to just get out of the woods before I start to suffocate from the smoke. As I turned to get out of the woods thats when I saw her. She had on a large hat and red markings on her face and arms. The markings looked almost fake. Like paint. Then I saw her face. She wasn't old at all. Actually quite beautiful and young. She couldn't be a spirit she's just too beautiful.

"How is a spirit bending smoke?" I said catching onto her lie. "How is anyone a smoke bender?"

At that I caught her. She was stunned.

"You must be a fire bender!"

All of a sudden the smoke had engulfed me. I started to feel suffocated. Everything went black.

Akiko POV-

Why would a fire bender be in Ba Sing Se? Could he have been banished just like me? Maybe some of the fire nation people are revolting fire lord Ozai's ways and escaping. Maybe he knows where my father is? He knows fire bending too, maybe he can teach me!

As I sit in the burnt grass next to the sleeping fire boy, I start to hear him wake up after hours of sitting next to his lifeless body in the middle of the night in the forest.

I run behind the tree at the edge of the woods where I left my backpack with a change of clothing.

I change back into normal earth kingdom attire  and walk out of the woods back home.

Zuko Pov-

I wake up in the woods. I start to recall everything that happen when I notice the grass around me is burnt. She was a fire bender. But what is she doing in Ba Sing Se?

I get up to leave to head home.

-the next day-

"Zuko you had gotten back very late last night. What were you up to?" Uncle said.