K1-B0 Ending

"It has to be.. Kiibo.."

Kiibo's eyes widened at Kokichi's words..

"M-Me..?" He asked.. Kokichi simply nodded. The guys smiled at him, and left them.

"Ouma-kun.. you're not joking, right..? You really.."

"I love you, Kiibo." He said in an affectionate manner. Kiibo felt himself overheating.

"I.. Ouma-kun.. I.."

"But! I have one question.."

Kiibo stopped as Kokichi smirked..

"Do robots have dicks?" He asked, seriousness and curiousity everywhere.. Kiibo gulped as Kokichi leaned closer to him..

"I.. I..." He stuttered as he stared straight to Kokichi's expecting eyes.. he bit his lip..

"I.. I.. do.." he whispered embarrassedly.. Kokichi hummed happily before grabbing Kiibo's hand.

"Let's take this to my room, my beloved Kiibo~"

"Take what??"

"I.. want to know more about your body and you, Kiibaby.. that's why... We need to go to my room.. unless you want to show me here then I'm totally fine with that!" Kokichi said in an upbeat tone. Kiibo blushed before walking with Kokichi. Kokichi smiled and walked along with Kiibo, their hands still intertwined.. Kiibo only smiled.. there was that curiosity and anticipation in Kokichi's face.. but also mild embarrassment.. Kiibo smiled slightly and kissed Kokichi's cheeks.. Kokichi's eyes widened as he turned to Kiibo, face a little red..

"I love you, Ouma-kun.. Everything about you.."

Kokichi smiled.. Kiibo may have a body of a robot.. but.. in reality, he's more human than he ever was..

"I love you too, Kiibo."