CHAPTER : 6 - WHY THE HELL AM I IN HOSPITAL?

Chapter : 6 - Why The Hell Am I In Hospital?

The next few days were really busy, nearly a month passed by. As all the guys insisted I went to the tryouts for basketball team and I made it, Janvi too made it into the team.
Aryan and Harjeet were in football, and Sweety joined a cultural dance club in the college. We all stayed back in the college till late with practice and everything.

Things were pretty normal with Aryan. He said he wanted to start fresh that night. And he didn't seem to be much annoying after that. Well he does manage to annoy sometimes. Maybe he's really trying to start fresh and make things easier.
And when it comes to Siraj, I stare at him everyday at the running tracks before practice. Ofcourse Aryan keeps switching gazes between me and Siraj during then.
Everything else was same with classes, assignments and tests.

Today was exhausting. After the six hours of continuous classes and a suprise test and twenty laps around the track, I couldn't lift a limb. I was having a sharp pain in my stomach since last night and it hurt more every hour. I tried to ignore it as the day was busy. And Siraj was nowhere near the running tracks to spot. I lay on the grass beside the tracks panting and Janvi collapsed beside me.

"Today was.... a bit too much!... Twenty laps, really?" I said breathing heavily and panting.

"Yeah?..... You run more... than twenty everyday. Coach was...impressed you know." Janvi said sipping from her water bottle.

I quickly turned to Janvi suprised getting up and crossing my legs.

Aryan came running in his black Nike tank and grey shorts, his tank was all drenched in sweat and it hung around his muscles loosely. But his muscles were clearly on display making all the girls turn their necks. and he laid down beside me breathing heavy.

"Of course, You keep running behind Siraj like a lost puppy and you don't keep track of your rounds. Do you?" He let out an annoying laugh with Janvi and shifting his head in my lap.

Okay, I said he's less annoying. Now I clearly take it back.

"Shut up Aryan." I said and started pushing his head off my lap. His sweaty hair touching my bare knees is just disgusting, eww. "And take your head off my lap, your hair are dripping off sweat and ugly."

"What? Let me rest peacefully for a moment." He started protesting no even budging an inch.

And I started plucking twigs of grass and throwing on his face. "Get off my lap, airhead."

"What the- stop it Annu." He started picking up and throwing at my face too.

"Then you stop it." I said throwing even more.

"Look! your prince charming!" He said pointing behind me.

"Nice try idiot." I said not stopping the twigs fight. I know your tricks dumbass, you're not going trick me.

Aryan's eyes followed someone behind in the track and he waved at them. I quickly turned and Siraj was running and gave Aryan a small smile.

Oh. He wasn't kidding.

And I hear Aryan clearing his throat making me turn to face him with a smirk on his face. "So..." He said and I started punching him. He and Janvi collapsed laughing hard.

"What are your guys laughing so hard at?" Abby said settling me. And Arjun followed behind her. Wait, Arjun followed behind her?

"Nothing just the usual Aryan and Ana." Janvi said giggling at both of us.

"Don't you guys ever grow up?" Arjun said sipping water.

"Well, if Moti does. But, I don't think so." Aryan said looking at me and chuckling and I punched him hard in his gut.