6

"*Sighs* OK"

Dion POV

  "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Dira said coming into my room and jumping on my bed. When that didn't work, she snatched the covers off me. Why does she have to be a damn morning person? "I'm up. I'm up. Calm down aleady." I groaned as she came to a stop. "Guess what we're doing today?" She asked as I opened one eye to get a good look at her. "Uh guess. Duh." She said as i sighed.

  "Uh sleeping?" "No." "Taking a nap?" "Make me punch you in ya face." "Dir, it's 10 am, spare me." I said flagging her. "Imma let that slide. We're hanging out. I don't have school today so we can vibe out today." she said as I blankly stared at her. I was over here thinking sis hit the lottery or something by how happy her ass was. "You decided to wake me up this early just to say that> Yup, I'm going back to to bed." I said as I pulled the cover back over my head. "Imma let you sleep for now but you will be getting up the next time I come in here." she said as I heard the door closing. Only she would wake me up for that.

  "Dira slow down. You almost knocked the man over." I yelled as she continued to play the game. "I know what I'm doing." she responded. "Mission failed." the game said as she got upset. "I know what I'm doing." I mocked. "Yeah yeah yeah, shut up. This system is rigged anyway. I was doing a good job before that turn came up." she said as I laughed. "Dawg you was driving like a bat out of hell. I thought you were going to fail the mission as soon as they said start." I laughed. "Wow, it be ya own friend." she said shaking her head. "Imma get revenge for you." I said as I started the game. 

  "You just had to show off. Damn near ended the damn season and shit." she said as she put the controller down. "Well that's how we normally play. Don't act brand new." I said mushing her. Before she could respond, my phone rang. It was my parents. "Hey, hey, hey!" I said upon answer. "Hey family!" Dira yelled as she tried to fit in the camera. "Man move, I'm gonna sit it on the table so you don't have to do allat." I laughed. "We were just checking up on you. Everything OK?" my mom asked. "Yup! It's actually fun here. I got a job!" I said as they laughed "You just couldn't relax huh?" pops said as I laughed. "Same thing I said." Dira added as I looked at her. "We needed spending money." I shot back. 

  "You could've just asked. You know we have no problem giving it to you." "I know but you guys worked so hard. I just wanted to get it on my own." I answered as I saw him crack a smiled. "Always have to be independent, at least you got it honest." he said as I laughed. "So what's new?" my mom asked. "Dion has a boyfriend!" Dira blurted as I wanted to choke the shit out of her. "Oh? What's my future son in laws name?" she asked as I rolled my eyes. "We're not together, we're just friends but his name is Carlo." I answered. "Friends don't kiss friends." Dira said as I looked at her. "That's not what you said to Joaquin." I said sticking my tongue out as her eyes went wide. "Dira, you didn't tell us that you met someone too. Hold on let me get Tanya on the line." my mom said as she called her mother. 

  "Hi Ms. Tanya!" I smiled as she waived to me. "Hey Dion! Hello my beautiful daughter!" she smiled as Dira spoke back. "Tanya, it looks like both of our children met new lovers while they're out and about. Dion met someone by the name of Carlo and Dira met someone by the name of Joaquin." "We're just friends." me and Dira said in unison. "But you guys both kissed said friends correct." my dad chimed in. Now normally he be on my side. The disloyalty. We both sat there on mute. "Thought so." he said. "So do you guys have pictures so we can have faces to the names?" Ms. Tanya asked as Dira reluctantly pulled out her phone. She knew what she was doing by asking that question because Dira always takes pictures, even if it's just one. 

  "Ooooh he's fine!" both her mom and mines said in unison as my dad cleared his throat. "Nobody is finer then you baby." she said as I laughed. "Dion, do you have something you want to show the class?" my mom said as I shook my head. "Hold on." I said grabbing the phone and going into my gallery. "Look at that big boogie in your nose." pops said causing everyone to laugh. "My nose is clean. Mind yours." I retorted before finding a picture of me and him. I held the phone to the mirror so they could see. "Our kids definitely know how to pick em." Ms. Tanya said as I laughed. "He's cute son!" my mom said as I smiled.