Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It's Monday and I have to start my new work today, as a tattoo artist. I'm very excited to begin, I've always been good at drawing and painting, but since I was Abnegation, I could never really do it in my spare time.

I wrap myself out from Tobias' strong arms and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. I let my pajamas, consisting of Tobias' shirt and my underwear, fall to the floor.

As I step into the shower, I let the hot water rush over me. It's always cold in the Dauntless compound since we're underground, therefore it's good to take a hot, nice shower.

Fifteen minutes later, when I'm done showering, I wrap a towel around my body and walk into the bedroom, begging for Tobias not to be there; I don't want him to see me naked. He will probably get disappointed.

We haven't done it yet, but for every day, Tobias seems to want it more and more. We've reached the point where we've ended up cuddling on the couch or on the bed, in underwear, but not more. I always try to push myself to the breaking point, but I can never do it. My hands start to shake every time we get too close.

When I enter the bedroom, I sigh, Tobias is still laying flat on his stomach in the bed, the blanket only covering him from the waist and down. I can hear on his breathing that he's still in a deep sleep.

I grab some black jeans, a dark grey, almost black, t-shirt and clean underwear, then I walk back to the bathroom to get dressed.

~

When Tobias is still sleeping, I decide to tease him a little. As careful as I can manage, I crawl onto the bed. I sit on top of him, with my legs on each side of his waist, and run a finger down his spine.

He groans a little and I bend down, "goodmorning," I whisper in his ear.

I move my head to his spine again, this time leaving feathery kisses on each of the faction symbols he has tattooed.

When he moans slightly by my touch, I know that I did exactly what I had in mind. He turns his body around under me and flutters his eyes open, he smiles when he looks at me.

I bend down again, resting on my elbows of each side of his head, and kiss him right on the mouth. His tongue soon asks for entrance and I let him in. His tongue rubs the inside of my cheek and I press myself closer to him, a part of me is hungry for more and another part is telling me to stop immediately.

Tobias grabs my love handles and presses my body against his, I rest my hands on his chest, feeling the muscles move underneath my fingers.

"What a nice morning," Tobias says with a smile and kisses my nose.

I pull my head back, only enough to look him in the eyes, "do you have work today?"

He groans, "yeah."

"Me too," I kiss him one last time. "Let's get up."

***

The dining hall is crowded when we enter, everyone is going to work or school today.

Tobias and I sit down at our usual table together with Uriah- who seems like he's sleeping with his head in his hand- Shauna, Marlene- who's in a deep conversation with Lynn- and Will and Christina who are more interested in each other's lips than anything else going on around them.

Tobias and I both take a tray with a water bottle, some fruit and bread.

Zeke sits down a few minutes after us, his tray is filled with food and cake. He takes scrambled eggs on a fork and opens his mouth to eat it, but then his eyes fall on the sleeping Uriah. With a grin, he lays down the fork again and slaps Uriah's arm, making his head hit the edge of the table.