Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Tobias is still snoring from the bedroom as I wake up and take a shower.

What he did to me in last night, I won't forgive him for preliminary.

I turn on the shower and stand under the hot water for a long time. Trying to wash off my experiences from the night, away. I'm glad that I have to go to work today, so I don't need to be in the same room as Tobias for too long.

I can't forget how it felt last night, his hands squeezing my breasts, his body pressing mine against the mattress. I trusted him, I really did. Even drunk, I didn't think he would ever do anything like that.

When I told him to stop, he didn't stop. That's where my trust for him turns downwards. A person worth trusting, even if they're drunk, would stop if you told them that they were hurting you.

Maybe I was wrong about Tobias? Maybe he doesn't love me? Maybe I'm just another girl?

I don't know.

When I'm dressed, I decide to head straight to work. There's no need for me to stay here with a Tobias who probably has the biggest hangover.

I tie my black combat boots and grab my jacket from the coat hanger, then, I lay my hand on the doorknob to open the door.

"Tris," a tired voice says behind me. I turn around to face Tobias, he's standing in the doorway to our bedroom, only wearing boxers, his hair a mess. "Where are you going?"

"To work," I tell him, trying to sound as cold as possible.

Tobias furrow his eyebrows, "without saying goodbye?"

"You were sleeping," I say with a shrug. "I didn't want to wake you up since you probably have a huge hangover."

"How did you know?"

I meet his gaze for the first time, "you were pretty drunk last night, Tobias," I tell him. "Like, really drunk"

He swears, "I didn't do anything stupid did I?"

Tears start to fill in my eyes but I ignore them, I turn around and walk out of the door, leaving Tobias with a confused look on his face.

I walk to the Pire, not bothering to get breakfast, I'm not hungry anyway.

Bud is sitting over his desk when I walk into the tattoo-parlor, he looks over the edge of his glasses, "morning, Tris"

I give him a strained smile, "goodmorning, Bud," and walk into my office.

For a moment, I just sit in my chair, looking with an empty gaze into the wall.

Tobias expression said it all when I left; he doesn't remember a thing from last night.