Shot 12

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like ❤

Uttara : but why bhai? Why you are still supporting that girl? Did you forgot what she did with me and you also. ( angrily remembered how she tried to harm her and then Sanskar) I will not forgive her for what she did with my brother.

After awaking she got her memory back and having extreme anger on Swara. She wants to lash her anger on her but Sanskar is stopping her from doing this which making her confused as well as angry why he is taking her side?

Sanskar : Uttara! Swara is your best friend right? Is only this much trust you have on her?

Uttara : trust? Bhai she tried to harm me and also you and you are saying to trust her. What are you speaking?

Sanskar : that I know what she did? I am asking you know her from childhood. Do you really think she can do such things? ( asked firmly).

Uttara drawn in thoughts remembering their childhood moments. She is very innocent as far she knows. She can't harm a ant also but then her real face which she saw also she can't denied.

Uttara : I wish I would be wrong but she did everything in real. ( hurt).

Sanskar : I can understand your pov Uttara whom we love most if they only ditched us. Heart break in pieces that we stop using our mind but Uttara! There is something which we both are not seeing.

Uttara : what?

Sanskar : you didnt saw but I saw she was calling herself Swarna. She is Swara then why she was calling herself Swarna?  ( while remembering how she called herself Swarna) she was getting angry for hurting Swara but Uttara why?

Uttara is shocked knowing this.

Uttara : ( think something) it can be her another plan of escaping.

Sanskar : Yeah it can be possible but still! As far I diagnosed her she have some problem. ( deeply).

Uttara : problem? What problem​?

Sanskar : for knowing this I have decided something.

Uttara : what?

Sanskar : You will come to know. ( said while thinking deeply).

After a while!

Swara is sitting on bed lost in her thoughts. Suddenly door opened which gain her attention. She see Sanskar and Uttara. The thing which caught her attention is Sanskar 's big bandage on head.

Sanskar!  Swara whisper his name being worried. Sanskar go toward her quickly before she get up. She cups his face crying seeing his wound.

Swara : is it paining?  ( teary eyes).

Sanskar : ( softly) No! I am fine.

Swara : how this happened? and why you we're saying I did this? How I can try to harm my own life. I really love you Sanskar. Please trust me. I didn't did anything.

Stop.... Uttara about to shout on her 'stop your acting ' but Sanskar glares her for stopping her.

Sanskar : It's Okay Swara. calm down. ( calmly).

Swara : do you trust me?  ( asked with teary eyes).

Sanskar : can you do something for me? ( till now don't wanna answer her this question).

Swara : yes say.

Sanskar : you have to come with me and have to do which I will say to you. ( firmly).