Chapter 2

Kai's POV

"Kai!!! Saan ka na naman galing?? Kanina pa kita tinatawagan."

"I'm on my way back."

"Geez, don't tell me namili ka na naman ng instant noodles?? How many times should I tell you na isa kang Star Actor?? It won't be good if your fans saw you roaming around the street. And that food is not good for your body and health."

"Then, can you cook?"

"N-no."

"Exactly."

"What??"

"I'm driving right now. Talk to you later." I ended the call and focus on my driving.

But I can't get the girl in the convenience store out of my mind.

She's so weird. How could she blurted out everything that's on her mind? I almost had a heart attack when she suddenly shouted. I thought she had recognized me at that time.

But she thought of me as a thief and a holdaper?? Do I really look that way earlier??

Yet I'm sooo careless. How could I forgot to removed this necklace when going there??

That girl is so observant for her to noticed this. Fans are really scary at a time like this. Daig pa nila mga detectives and FBI's sa paghahanap ng clues and truths.

But it's the first time that I saw her in that store. A newly hired maybe? I need to be careful around her.

When I arrived in my condo unit, my manager is already there standing at the front door.

"Kai... hindi ko na alam kung anong gagawin ko sayo. You're driving me nuts." he says and held his forehead.

"Then learn to cook from now on." sabi ko saka lumapit sa fingerprint scanner when I noticed the familiar blue paperbag with a lavender scent on the floor.

'Why is something like this here again?'

I've been seeing this same paperbag for a while now in front of my unit, I didn't pay attention to it before, but since it's been happening almost everyday now... I'm starting to become suspicious.

No one knows about my place aside from my manager and the president of my entertainment agency, so who is this someone who will left this kind of gift in here?

How could they know my place??

I can't say that they just mistook my place for somebody else since there's always a note that was addressed to me.

It doesn't appear at the same time. It's like they knew my schedule, yung oras ko ng pag-uwi at oras ko ng pag-alis.

"What's wrong Kai?? Anong tinitignan mo???"

"Kanina ka pa ba nandito??"

"Hmm, mga 10 minutes siguro? Bakit??"

Then that means, he or she left this here the moment I went outside to buy these noodles. That is 20 minutes ago.

"Someone left this again." he looked at the paperbag.

"That looked familiar... wait, ganyan din yung nakita naming paperbag kahapon galing sa fan mo."

"What?? Do you know who it is??"

"No. Lalaki yung nag-abot e, may nagpapabigay lang daw."

"No way. I think I was being stalked right now."

"Huh? Now that you've said that, walang sinumang nakakaalam nitong bahay mo."

"And I've been seeing this here almost everyday."