Chapter 3

Kai's POV

"So you sneaked out and bought that junk food again??? Mas pinili mo pa yan kesa sa totoong pagkain na libre ni direk? Seriously Kai? Wala ka bang kaconcern-concern sa health mo??"

"What I'll eat is what you'll eat, so we're on the same boat." I put the plastic bag on my table.

Roi told me that the blue paperbag is there again pero hindi ko na naabutan dahil itinapon niya agad bago pa ko dumating.

"You demon. Pero ano namang klaseng disguise yan? Bwahahahahahaha." 

"Oh!" napahawak ako sa bigote na idinikit ko kanina, "tch." tinanggal ko ito.

I forgot about this.

"What's with that? May nakakilala ba sayo??"

"I don't know. She recognized me in a wrong way."

I sat on my couch and crossed my legs.

"Hahahahaha, maybe she thought of you as a perv??"

"What??"

"So tama ako??"

"No. She thought I am one of Kai's fans."

I thought my disguised today is perfect, how did that girl recognize me as the man from yesterday?? She has a sharp memory. I tried to be careful as much as possible but I can't believe that she'll approach me first. Sooner or later she will recognized me as Kai but I don't want that to happen. 

Aughhh. I shouldn't come back there for a while.

"Hahahahahahhahaa, wow, who is that girl?? She's unbelievable. So is she also one of your fans??"

"You bet. She's the weirdest."

"Hahahahaha, and yet she didn't recognized you."

"Well I don't want her to recognize me." Never.

"Why? If she's your fan, she'll really be happy to see you."

"And do you think I'll be happy?"

Aughhh.. just thinking about what may happen is already making me tired. I rest my nape on the couch's backrest.

"Hang on Kai. By the way, tinignan ko yung CCTV kanina, but there's no shot of someone leaving that blue paperbag in front of your door."

"What??" napatayo ako, "Ano yun magic? Bigla na lang lilitaw doon??"

"Chill.. ang ibig kong sabihin, mukhang alam na alam niya yung mga blind spots ng CCTV. Pero tignan mo ito..." he showed me his phone, there's an arm holding the paperbag. "Small wrist right? Meaning it's a girl, and look here, she's wearing this kind of bracelet, gold with a blue butterfly. So we already have a clue. But I can't believe that you're being stalked now Kai. It's giving me goosebumps."

"Augh. Whatever."

But I haven't seen that bracelet before, but it's a good thing to know that we finally have a clue. Because these days, palala ng palala ang laman ng notes na iniiwanan niya sa paperbag.

Starting from this...

"Please eat this."

"This is for you. Hope you'll like it."

"Kai, you're eating the foods right? Be healthy always."

"I brought you your favorite dishes, I'm just around the area, in a place where you cannot see me."

"Kai, my dear Kai. I'm always watching you. Be careful always."

"Did you like the food that I make? I'll bring you more so eat it to your heart's content."