Chapter 5

A month had already passed since I lost Kai's necklace, I haven't seen him in person again ever since that day, though I watched all of his tv shows, guestings and interviews promoting his new series and new album.

I also checked his social media accounts from time to time but he never mentioned anything about his lost necklace.

Nalaman ko na memento iyon sa kanya ng kanyang pumanaw na ina dahil sa isang interview niya dati after the release of his new album bago ko pa iyon maibato.

"Kai, we've learned that you personally asked Director Jo to let you wear that necklace of yours in the music video. May we know why? Does it have any significance or meaning to you??" tanong ng interviewer.

"Ah yes. It was actually given to me by my late mother before she died. So it's really important to me, the same as how important she is to me. So even though she's not here anymore, through this necklace, I feel safe and comforted, knowing that she's always here with me, watching me from above and cheering for me. And I hope that I'm making her proud right now, even though my song is for my fans, I also hope that my feelings reached her because she told me that she's my number 1 fan." then small tears came out from his eyes.

"Wow! That's amazing!!! Though we are sorry to hear about your mother but I'm sure that she's really proud of you right now and your beautiful song, I'm certain that it reached her, So congratulations Kai, we wish for the success of your new album."

"Thanks."

And yet... me who told him that I am a devoted fan lost that important thing. How could I call myself a fan if I do something terrible to my idol??

Waaaahhhhh!!!

Habang depress na depress ako dahil sa nagawa ko, ay biglang may pumasok ng convenience store na siyang binabantayan ko.

"Welcome po sir."

A tall guy, with a super curly black hair, blue shades and mustache and beard entered.

Why does he look familiar??

It's been a while since I saw a strange guy entered this store at this hour, kaya niready ko yung phone ko at yung 911 sa dialpad.

Nakasunod lang ako sa kanya sa CCTV monitor at sa noodles section ang diretso niya, kumuha ng dalawang cup noodles and a coffee in can.

Huh? Parang nangyari na ito.

Oh! I see...

Paglapit niya sa counter ay todo ang iwas niya ng mata sakin. Binigyan ko naman siya ng matamis na ngiti.

"Co-fan it's been a while!!!"  masiglang bati ko.

"What?? How did you--"

"I haven't seen you around this past four weeks. Akala ko nakakakain ka na ng mga totoong pagkain kaya hindi ka na bumabalik dito. I'm glad to see you again though I'm sad to see you with that cup noodles again."

"You... how did you... know that it was me??"

"Hmm?? Ah dahil sa noodles section at coffee ang laging diretso mo, and you're always buying the same items. Tinubuan ka na din ng balbas sa tagal. Hahahaha."

Napahawak siya sa balbas niya, "It's been four weeks but you can still remember that??"

"I have a sharp memory ehe!! Anyways..." bigla akong napatingin sa leeg niya, his 3/4 polo shirt's two top buttons are opened exposing his sexy collar bone and the silver necklace that is hanging on his neck. "Sir... that necklace."

Bigla kong naalala yung missing necklace ni Kai. 😥😥

Agad siyang napahawak sa kanyang hidden necklace from above his clothes.